• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Found this on google looking for a cheap subscription to Esquire. Found several links. No idea how old these links are but they still work. My card got charged and got an email order confirmation so they still work. In fact on an old fatwallet thread from 2014 I found someone posted one of these exact links I found, so I'm pretty sure they're not new.

https://subscribe.hearstmags.com/subscribe/veranda/20180 
https://subscribe.hearstmags.com/subscribe/crosssite/85593 
https://subscribe.hearstmags.com/subscribe/crosssite/198784 

Edit:They're auto renew, so if you don't want it to renew you'll need to cancel which can be done online so you don't need to call or email someone.

All require AUTO RENEW which must be cancelled. Please add to your OP  info. 

*Continuous Service Program: I understand that unless I tell you otherwise, my gift subscription(s) and other subscription(s) will receive uninterrupted service unless you ask us to stop. My gift subscription(s) and other subscription(s) will be automatically renewed at the end of each subscription term, at the rate then in effect and I authorize you to charge the credit/debit card I provided. I won't be bothered with any renewal notices; instead, each year I will receive a clearly marked reminder notice with the then current rates for my gift subscription(s) and other subscription(s) about 30 days prior to charging my credit/debit card. I may opt out of the automatic renewal at any time by contacting customer service and receive a refund for all undelivered issues of my gift subscription(s) and other subscription(s).

Member Summary

esquire (30.13kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Weird how each link contains the same mags except for 1 or 2.

Link 2 Has Car and Driver
Link 3 has Road and Track

Good find op

rated:
OP:

All require AUTO RENEW which must be cancelled. Please add to your OP  info. 

*Continuous Service Program: I understand that unless I tell you otherwise, my gift subscription(s) and other subscription(s) will receive uninterrupted service unless you ask us to stop. My gift subscription(s) and other subscription(s) will be automatically renewed at the end of each subscription term, at the rate then in effect and I authorize you to charge the credit/debit card I provided. I won't be bothered with any renewal notices; instead, each year I will receive a clearly marked reminder notice with the then current rates for my gift subscription(s) and other subscription(s) about 30 days prior to charging my credit/debit card. I may opt out of the automatic renewal at any time by contacting customer service and receive a refund for all undelivered issues of my gift subscription(s) and other subscription(s).

rated:
I hate those auto renew traps.
One more reason I always use a limited-use credit card number for these kinds of deals. It is the only reason I keep my citibank CC - theirs are called "virtual account numbers". Pretty easy to use - login, pick an amount and expiration date, it generates a CC number that works only up to that limit. So, works fine for initial purchase, but auto renewal won't work.

rated:
Updated with the auto renew, thanks

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016