• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Hi Everyone!

If you dont get promocodes already you might want to sign up for next time.

Here's promo Ad for today:
http://images.frys.com/art/email/110316_thu320csp/thu_web.html

Direct link to the product:
http://www.frys.com/product/7721608?site=76premail110316

Happy shopping!

More deals in the official Fry's freebies (Free after Rebate) thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
thanks! could use a backup.

rated:
FYI This is for the older model DS4...

rated:
misterFRUGAL said:   FYI This is for the older model DS4...

whats the difference?

rated:
Newer model can communicate via USB rather than just bluetooth (important for some gamers that need that extra edge), there's a light bar that pokes through the touchpad, the buttons are a little refined and different color. Not a major difference (except for the first item, if that's important to you).

Myself and a lot of others have been buying 'Like New' DS4 controllers from Amazon Warehouse Deals for $32 which so far has been universally reported as actually new in box (sealed) new version controllers.

rated:
are you order the newer model 'like new' or the older one? the newer on? The newer one's like new price is $34.18 at the moment.

rated:
The Amazon item has this model # CUH-ZCT2 which is the newer model number. Again, everyone has reported the 'Like New' ones to actually pretty much be new, with possibly box dings or an Amazon Warehouse sticker, but it is technically being sold as used. I think I mistyped the price before, it has been $34 for over a week that people have been ordering them.

rated:
I went into Fry's in Campbell yesterday and the sales associate price matched the NEW VERSION for me for the $29.99 price. I asked if he would do the color ones, said no...can only match the black one. Good Luck!!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016