$40 for One-Year BJ's Wholesale Inner Circle Membership with a $25 BJ's Gift Card ($75 Value) - Final cost is $15 after gift card.

https://www.groupon.com/deals/bj-s-wholesale-club-131-syracuse? 

6 Comments
Add Comment
rated:

rated:
offer is for new BJs members only, as written in the fine print.

rated:
It doesn't matter. Once your existing membership expires, you can go for new membership instead of renewing the existing membership.. I did many times, go for new membership without renewing existing membership..

rated:
ghoshdd said:   It doesn't matter. Once your existing membership expires, you can go for new membership instead of renewing the existing membership.. I did many times, go for new membership without renewing existing membership..

My membership expires on 3/31/2017. How long is the voucher good for?

rated:
Don't forget to go through discover cashback (I think it is 6%, another $2.40 in cashback).  and I think you can buy groupon e-gift cards (maybe at a discount) using accumulated cashback in discover account... even better!

rated:
Last time I got this it was $25, No promo codes work on this

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016