• filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amexoffers.com

Details

Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $100 or more in-Club at BJ's Wholesale†Club by 12/31/2016. See terms for exclusions.†

Terms

Valid in-Club only. Excludes BJís home improvement, auto and home insurance, installed sheds, BJís gas stations, BJís Travel, auto buying, check printing, stationery, business solutions, cable/satellite/wireless providers, restaurants inside of stores, orders placed on a computer inside of a BJís store and BJís charitable foundation. Enrollment limited. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Expressģ Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 12/31/2016, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer. POID: CE3B:0001

Member Summary

bj's (5.37kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Tip #1: †If you want to buy BJ's gas, you will need to buy BJ's GC in-club. †Use the GC at the gas pump.

Tip #2: †If you want to buy an item at bjs.com, first buy BJ's GC in-club (if you have a local club). †Use the GC online.

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   http://www.amexoffers.com

Details

Get a one-time $25 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $100 or more in-Club at BJ's Wholesale†Club by 12/31/2016. See terms for exclusions.†

Terms

Valid in-Club only. Excludes BJís home improvement, auto and home insurance, installed sheds, BJís gas stations, BJís Travel, auto buying, check printing, stationery, business solutions, cable/satellite/wireless providers, restaurants inside of stores, orders placed on a computer inside of a BJís store and BJís charitable foundation. Enrollment limited. Must add offer to Card and use same Card to redeem. Limit 1 statement credit(s) per American Expressģ Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 12/31/2016, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from merchant until all items from your qualifying purchase have been provided/shipped by merchant. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you may not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it. By adding an offer to a Card, you agree that American Express may send you communications about the offer. POID: CE3B:0001

††

bad link money, has to be americanexpress.com

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   bad link money, has to be americanexpress.comIt's not a bad URL, it's yet another bad re-direct by FW. ††

rated:
NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   bad link money, has to be americanexpress.com
It's not a bad URL, it's yet another bad re-direct by FW. ††

††

it redirected to an error page for me, not an amex page.

rated:
Is it valid if I buy $100 BJ's gift card?

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   it redirected to an error page for me, not an amex page.It works now. FW merged the text that followed into the URL and caused the issue.

rated:
ghoshdd said:   Is it valid if I buy $100 BJ's gift card?GCs are not excluded.
††

rated:
just split a 200 dollar visa gift card across my 2 amex cards.

rated:
bxlefty23 said:   just split a 200 dollar visa gift card across my 2 amex cards.I did the same. $205.49 split $100 and $105.49
††

rated:
I can easily spend $100 at BJ's on weekly groceries.

Thanks OP

rated:
How do you split a transaction across 2 credit cards? Do you tell the cashier that you want to split it?

rated:
i do not have this offer.

rated:
jpessin3 said:   How do you split a transaction across 2 credit cards? Do you tell the cashier that you want to split it?Yes, tell the cashier the amount that you want to charge.
††

rated:
I love BJ's.....I don't live in a place with BJ's....had BJ's around when I was a teenager.....my wife hates BJ's.....always YMMV with BJ's......for me now it's just HJ's and Sam's

rated:
sijaz said:   I love BJ's.....I don't live in a place with BJ's....had BJ's around when I was a teenager.....my wife hates BJ's.....always YMMV with BJ's......for me now it's just HJ's and Sam's
cool story bro...

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016