posted 1 month ago by
coolmind

Get your free personalized 8x8 Photo Book
Valued at $29.99 (You only pay taxes, shipping and handling)
at Shutterfly

Look for the email from Discover, with the code

1 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I got the email. Shipping & Handling is $8

I also see the deal listed in Discover deals website. It has the same unique promo code to use in the email and on discover deals.

I also have a $20 off of $20 offer in Discover deals.

terms on the free photo book :

Offer expires December 31, 2016 (11:59 P.M. PT). Taxes, shipping and handling will apply. Discover card must be used for payment. Offer is good for one free 20-standard page 8x8 hard photo cover photo book through shutterfly.com, our mobile-friendly site or the Shutterfly Photo Story for iPad app. Offer cannot be redeemed more than once per account and/or billing address. This particular offer code can only be redeemed once. Customer may add options to their 8x8 book (additional pages, Storytelling™ styles, photo book accessories, other cover types, etc.) at additional cost. Alternatively, customer may apply the current price of a 20-standard page 8x8 hard photo cover photo book (after taking into account any current discounts on shutterfly.com) toward the purchase of a larger photo book. Not valid on 5x7, 7x9 or 8x8 soft cover photo books, TripPix, prepaid plans, other products, prior purchases and purchases made on the Shutterfly apps. Valid for the intended recipient only. Cannot be redeemed for cash or combined with other offers or credits. Not valid for resale. We reserve the right to modify or replace any part of these terms and conditions without notice.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016