rated:
Yeesh, I thought this was weird, given that this is the Gamecube version from over a decade ago, but I checked eBay and Amazon and saw that their used copies are quite expensive. Is it really so rare now?

(I still have my near mint copy sitting in a box in my basement somewhere.)

rated:
DarthWoo said:   Yeesh, I thought this was weird, given that this is the Gamecube version from over a decade ago, but I checked eBay and Amazon and saw that their used copies are quite expensive. Is it really so rare now?

(I still have my near mint copy sitting in a box in my basement somewhere.)

There is something with 1st party Nintendo titles for Gamecube, because they all seem to cost a ton, or at least too much. Even Mario Superstar Baseball is $100... Also here's Google Shopping for reference, it's $63.28 at it's lowest from a store and not an eBay seller (if you click through the $7.99 one it's lord of the rings...) So this is actually pretty good.

I'd hold onto that near mint copy who knows what'll be worth in the near future. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016