Voting History
rated:

Image (2.72kB)
Disclaimer

Image (53.75kB)
Disclaimer

Image (61.20kB)
Disclaimer
Link (page with 3 tabs):  Holiday Nov 11-17  -  BF Week Nov 18-28  -  BF Weekend Nov 25-28 

(Post has been updated to show corrected dates for the three deal "periods". Note, some individual deals shown at the link site or in the paper booklet distributed at Costco and by postal mail have slightly different dates for which they are valid; see the individual items listed.)

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: BLACK FRIDAY, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 9, 2016 @ 9:21pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks.

rated:
hmm. ran out of things to buy.

rated:
Nice,Thanks OP

rated:
good

rated:
Thanks

rated:
thanks OP!

rated:
What is the price on LG washer dryer combo? Thanks

rated:
Thanks OP, great info, green for you!

=aw

rated:
Great deal on the stacking chairs, but I don't think they are very comfortable...

rated:
I'm thinking of using the Samsung 40" 4k UHD tv advertised for $289.99 on Nov 18 as a monitor for my PC. Anyone know the model number on this tv? I tried punching in the item number on costco.com but it's not available on website.

Does anyone have any thoughts on whether using this as a monitor is a good idea? Thanks.

rated:
From my understanding as long as you're ok with 60hz (over DP) then you'd be ok. But don't expect to do 120fps with this, also, that'd require a monster set of graphics cards, in which case if you had them, you wouldn't be asking for tech advice on FW.  I would try to find out which specific set this is, and find out input lag/latency. I'd imagine it's not great, but for a casual gamer, who wants 4k on desktop and a decent console like experience while gaming, this would be fine.

rated:
Thanks!

rated:
The Vizio 60" M series were sold out by noon on the first day (both B&M and online). I'm hoping more shipments will come in early next week. Crazy to walk around Costco and see pallets and pallets and pallets of TVs in the rafters.

rated:
I use a 48" Samsung UHD TV as my monitor and will never go back.  It's amazing.

rated:
Is it possible Costco will have more deals on TVs or is this it (for BF/CM)? I ask for two reasons: (1) both WalMart and HHGregg have a 55" 4K TV for $300 (Philips and Haier respectively, and the latter is a TV Costco sells in Canada - HHG seems to have it at that price now, I think WM is on Thursday), and (2) today I saw a Vizio 55" 4K display (E55U-D0) for U$400 in a Costco US store, and that's cheaper than any of the BF deals in the flyer.

What I'm really hoping for is a U$300 55" display at Costco US, though I suspect that's not likely.

Thanks!
=aw

rated:
Nov 25-28 Black Friday Warehouse Deals on now (Warehouses opened at 9AM), Nov. 18-28 and Nov 25-28 warehouse and costco.com deals are continuing and/or also available now.

Starts today, B&M only:: $8 off pork loin (limit 1). Look for a "smaller" one and you may end up getting it for $2-$3 after "coupon". 

rated:
ottawa said:   Is it possible Costco will have more deals on TVs or is this it (for BF/CM)? I ask for two reasons: (1) both WalMart and HHGregg have a 55" 4K TV for $300 (Philips and Haier respectively, and the latter is a TV Costco sells in Canada - HHG seems to have it at that price now, I think WM is on Thursday), and (2) today I saw a Vizio 55" 4K display (E55U-D0) for U$400 in a Costco US store, and that's cheaper than any of the BF deals in the flyer.

What I'm really hoping for is a U$300 55" display at Costco US, though I suspect that's not likely.

Thanks!
=aw

"Booklets" are printed significantly in advance. Always expect "unadvertised" deals both at the warehouses and costco.com; part of the "Treasure Hunt". Especially on electronics, prices may be further "discounted" (e.g. MIR) based on manufacturer actions. TV/electronics at Costco in US are generally "major" brands rather than secondary or off-brands. Also, Costco avoids "loss-leader" selling that cause mad rush type crowding/trampling that have occurred elsewhere. But look for "clearances" at Costco (B&M and on-line) when it needs to move a product that is selling too slowly so it can make room for something new; clearance prices have a 7 is the right-most decimal position. Happy shopping! 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016