Amazon shows the Sterilite 19889804 70 Quart/ 66 Liter Ultra Latch Box, White Lid & Clear Base w/ Latches, 4-Pack for $10.08 plus free shipping.
Link to Amazon 
  ( https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001RCUNJ8/ref=dp_olp_new?ascsubtag=1052132527-76-373683626620&tag=savingscom03-20&ie=UTF8&condition=new )
Amazon charges $35.99 for the same item.

Now, the negative part, estimated delivery will occur between Nov 28 and Dec 19.  

5 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
These will be canceled - note that the cheap sellers are shipping from overseas. Amazon's had a rash of sellers like that lately with extreme price mistakes, and they all cancel them.

rated:
Ships from FRANCE or the UK??  That doesn't seem possible for that price.

rated:
I received notice that the product has shipped from China.  It's not so much that it is listed as shipped, but are they authentic Sterilite 70 QuartUltra Latch Box?  

You pay your money, and you takes your chances.  Does Amazon make good if the product never arrives or is a knockoff?

rated:
Daddio1949 said:   I received notice that the product has shipped from China.  It's not so much that it is listed as shipped, but are they authentic Sterilite 70 QuartUltra Latch Box?  

You pay your money, and you takes your chances.  Does Amazon make good if the product never arrives or is a knockoff?

Probably just an automated shipping notice. Cancellations won't be until Monday

rated:
So did anyone get these?

Mine says it was delivered yesterday but it went to an address in Farmington, UT (I live in MI). Also the tracking indicates its feature is "Small Packets" which a google search indicates as an economical service for shipping small articles under 2kg and with box dimensions under 90cm in combined dimensions. That translates to under 36" which is not enough for a 26-1/8-Inch length by 16-1/4-inch width by 14-3/8-inch height box. The tracking # ended with 9274CN.

Since this is a Marketplace item (sold by Liverette), the first step is to contact the seller. The only option I can pick is "Order contained incorrect/defective/damaged items" and other options are grayed out, including "I did not receive my order items" which would seem logical. Looks like it's tied to the estimated delivery date of November 28, 2016 - December 19, 2016 not having passed yet.

I smell something fishy! Have attempted to contact the seller, will see what happens.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016