• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
GreenWorks Pro GLM801600 80V 21-Inch Cordless Lawn Mower - $213.27 
from Amazon 

• Up to 60 minutes of run time with fully charged 4AH battery - battery not included
  • DigiPro brushless motors are more reliable and delivers gas equivalent performance
  • Smart-Cut Technology improves performance and extends run-time
  • 21-inch steel deck with 3-in-1 design for mulch, side discharge or rear bag capability
  • Battery and charger sold separately, compatible battery and charger models GBA80200, GBA80400 and GCH8040

Product Link 

Member Summary

lawn mower (110.32kB)
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
$700+ with a battery not really a deal. I love my Ego paid under $400.

rated:
Odd doesn't come with a battery.

rated:
2cheap2eat said:   Odd doesn't come with a battery.
  It is odd if this is your first purchase in this product family. I have a couple of these batteries from other purchases, like the edger. So for me, I would only shop for more things without the battery. I was thinking about the snow thrower, but not yet convinced it would work as well as the other products. 

I do have this mower, and I am quite happy with it. I like the edger and leaf blower, too. There is a hedge trimmer, but I think it would be awkward to use with the heavy battery. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016