• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Free $20 Tanger Outlet Voucher/Gift Card For In Store Purchase - Fill Out Form

http://www.tangeroutlet.com/holiday20gc?promo=4020116INE

Not available in all states.
Fill out form and get a $20 gift card for free.
They will email you a voucher for in store purchase. Offer valid through 11/20/2016

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I entered my information, but I never received the coupon/verification. I am hoping they are just flooded with requests and are running a bit slowly.

Edit:

I finally did receive it, and there are some limitations.
Print or show this voucher on your mobile device at Tanger Shopper Services at any Tanger Outlets location to receive your
$20 Tanger Gift Card!

Limit one free $20 gift card per household. Must be 16 years of age or older. Valid ID may be requested. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Expires November 20, 2016.
CODE: 4020116INE

This verbiage is the same for every coupon.     I just wanted to add in the "details" that they left out of the original posting on their site.

rated:
Repost of this expired deal: https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1536626
It didn't expire, but some people (including me) initially got 20% off coupon rather than $20 coupon.
I tried again earlier today and got the $20 coupon in about five minutes.

I then used both the 20% off coupon and the $20 gift card to get a $24 item completely free. It says you can't stack them, but since the $20 is given to you as a gift card (basically the stores process it as a MasterCard) you can use any other coupons with it that you can find.

rated:
Does the gift card expire on the 20th or just the voucher fir the gift card?

rated:
Now just 20% off coupons

rated:
20% only here too, been trying for most of the day.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016