posted 1 month ago by
bargainmaniac
Addicted Member

Amazon - BlenderBottle Classic Loop Top Shaker Bottle, Green/Green, 28-Ounce Loop Top  for $4.68.  Free Shipping on orders over $49 or with Amazon Prime. This item also ship with qualifying orders over $25 as Ad-on Item.

• 28-ounce capacity (Note: measurements only go to 20 ounces)
  • Patented mixing system uses 316 surgical-grade stainless steel BlenderBall found only in BlenderBottle brand shaker cups
  • Updated features include patented loop top, ergonomic flip cap, and tapered spout
  • Perfect for protein shakes, smoothies, pancake batter, and more
  • Dishwasher safe, BPA- and phthalate-free; available in three sizes: 20-ounce, 28-ounce and 32-ounce

There are other colors available for a little more.

1 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
If you have a Costco in your area, look for a combo of Super Green Food 45 servings which comes with a nice shaker. I think it was $22.95, the normal price for Super Green Food, so the shaker was free. BTW, I like this supplement, but I add it to a protein shake, don't drink it straight because it doesn't taste that great alone.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016