• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Show this picture on your phone and you will get 30% off your purchases at the Nike
Factory Outlet Store.  Also works for the Hurley or Converse Factory Outlet Store too.  This code is generic.  Already used it twice by showing the picture on my phone.  The store employee doesn't even scan it.  Just punches in the 30%.  I did this at The Block in Orange, CA today.

The coupon is for being a Nike
+ member either online or via an APP.  It was delivered to my inbox on my phone.  Just took a screen shot of it and then showed the screen shot at the register.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
anyone having any success with this?

rated:
Strange. The one they sent me is definitely a unique one time code. Wonder where this one came from.

rated:
The code you get on your phone is different than the one in the email.  The email one may be a one time use code.  If you have the APP, you will see it has the same coupon code as mine.

rated:
Thanks OP. Worked like a charm today. Got some good deals.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016