posted 1 month ago by
sunsetcliff
Thrifty Member

.., Offer applies to first-time Hulu subscribers who sign up for a subscription using the card associated with this offer. Your $7.99 cash back is earned within 30 days after your 1st payment. Must subscribe by 11/8/2016 on www.hulu.com & be billed for your 1st month of service upon conclusion of your free trial or by 11/18/2016. Offer valid one time only. 

CHECK your credit union promo- often they are the same.  Also it looks like a better deal if you sign up for commercials at the $5.99 rate- then later add no commercials.   hulu seems casual on if you take the free trial from another email....  also you can put your account on hold-  but the least amount of days is a week.  

If your credit union also has the promo please note it here.   I belong to a handful of them- and I would bet others also

1 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
I just quit them, advertising all over tv for $5.99 and charging me $7.99

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016