Casio Men's G-Shock Tough Solar Atomic Digital Chronograph Watch + $10 Kohl's Cash
$52.02
free shipping

Apply the following promo code(s):
JEWEL20 for 20% Off
HARVEST10 for $10 Off $25
SMS9646 for 15% off when you text SAVE24 to 56457
An Extra 10% Off Discount will be applied in cart

Others available

Casio Men's G-Shock Tough Solar Digital Atomic Chronograph Watch (GW2310-1K) + $10 Kohl's Cash $52.02

Casio Men's G-Shock Sport Digital Chronograph Watch (Black or Green) + $10 Kohl's Cash $52.02

Casio Men's G-Shock Digital Chronograph Watch (GD350-8) + $10 Kohl's Cash $52.02

Casio Men's G-Shock Digital Solar Atomic Watch (GWM500F-1CCR) + $10 Kohl's Cash $57.98

Casio Men's G-Shock Digital Chronograph Watch (GD350-1CCR) $47.43
Free Shipping on $50

Casio Men's G-Shock Digital & Analog Watch (G100-9CM) $42.34
Free Shipping on $50

Casio Men's G-Shock Analog & Digital Watch (G300-3AV) $42.34
Free Shipping on $50

Casio Men's G-Shock Digital Chronograph Watch (DW9052-1C4CR) $29.07
Free Shipping on $50

Casio Men's G-Shock Illuminator Digital Chronograph Watch (DW9052-1V) $29.07
Free Shipping on $50

Casio Men's G-Shock Digital Chronograph Watch (DW9052-1CCG) $29.03
Free Shipping on $50

Casio Men's G-Shock Digital Chronograph Watch (DW9052-1C9CR) $29.03
Free Shipping on $50

Casio Men's G-Shock Mudman Digital Chronograph Watch (G9000-1V) $37.79
Free Shipping on $50

Casio Men's G-Shock Gulfman Digital Chronograph Watch (G9100-1) $37.79
Free Shipping on $50

see all available here

10 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
rated:
Can also use Harvest code (in addition to Harvest10) for 15% off if txt code not working.

rated:
So is this powered by solar or by atomic or by a battery?

rated:
ubuntu88 said:   So is this powered by solar or by atomic or by a battery?
  It is powered by solar (light) but works well in non-direct sunlight.
Description said: Tough Solar technology uses direct and ambient light for power.
The "atomic" refers to signal from the NIST atomic clock that it uses to automatically set the clock.
Description said: Atomic timekeeping receives automatic calibration radio signals up to six times per day.

rated:
mine was a few bucks more, why? $56 and change with tax.....

rated:
fwuser12 said:   
Description said: Tough Solar technology uses direct and ambient light for power.
The "atomic" refers to signal from the NIST atomic clock that it uses to automatically set the clock.
Description said: Atomic timekeeping receives automatic calibration radio signals up to six times per day.

If there is no battery inside and I leave it in a drawer or in a box,  it will stop working and lose the current time?

rated:
ubuntu88 said:     If there is no battery inside and I leave it in a drawer or in a box,  it will stop working and lose the current time?

There is indeed a special battery inside that automatically gets charged by exposure to light. It is not the typical battery you would find in a non-solar powered device. Watch is not going to die at night or in a dark room. But if you leave it in a dark place (or undisturbed) for an extended period of time, it will go into a "power save" mode where the display will be turned off (but not the internal clock). It quickly revives when you move it.

If it is completely unexposed to light for an extended period of time, eventually, it will drain all the battery power. But that would be lot longer than several hours/days.

rated:
I have a Casio G-Shock atomic solar watch that I wear everywhere. Literally everywhere. At the gym, in the pool, while working on my car, etc. I just couldn't find a way to kill it. After about 8 years the two rechargeable batteries finally gave out. I looked on eBay and found replacement batteries for about $25 and swapped them out. That was two years ago. I expect that in another 5-6 years I'll probably have to replace them.  Again.

*sigh*

rated:
ubuntu88 said:   
fwuser12 said:   

If there is no battery inside and I leave it in a drawer or in a box,  it will stop working and lose the current time?

After a certain period of time it will go into a power saving mode where the display is blank (at least it does with mine).  Honestly, the easiest thing to do would be just set it someplace that gets even indirect sunlight.  That way it will stay fully charged for when you need it.  The atomic timekeeping is actually very nice as the watch is always on time.  Plus it's one less device that you have to reset every spring/fall.

rated:
Creig said:     After a certain period of time it will go into a power saving mode where the display is blank (at least it does with mine).  Honestly, the easiest thing to do would be just set it someplace that gets even indirect sunlight.  That way it will stay fully charged for when you need it.  The atomic timekeeping is actually very nice as the watch is always on time.  Plus it's one less device that you have to reset every spring/fall.
  +1
I have a different model but it has similar features (battery charged by light, atomic clock based setting etc.). It is well over 10 years old and so far I have not had a need to replace the battery. I have not had to ever worry about it not getting enough light or do anything special to avoid a low power situation. I love the auto-sync feature every day. And yes, the display does blank if it is unused for a period of time but it quickly comes back to life when you move it.

rated:
GW6900-1 is a pretty nice watch for $40 or so after all codes and cash!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016