• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
ipad mini 4 wifi+cellular 64GB - $380 Link - http://www.frys.com/product/8644530?site=sr:SEARCH:MAIN_RSLT_PG
ipad 16GB - $279

see link for other ipad configurations - http://www.frys.com/category/Outpost/MACtab/iPad

More deals in the official Fry's freebies (Free after Rebate) thread.
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 5, 2016 @ 2:42pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Nice deal, IMO. Found a space gray ipad mini 4 wifi+cellular 128 GB for $429 nearby and couldn't resist. Time to CL my mini 2. Order confirmed, ready for pick up now per emailed update.

If any BF deals beat this, I bet they'll require much more work.

Thx OP!

rated:
vfr800 said:   Nice deal, IMO. Found a space gray ipad mini 4 wifi+cellular 128 GB for $429 nearby and couldn't resist. Time to CL my mini 2. Order confirmed, ready for pick up now per emailed update.

Thx OP!

well ... how about a giving a green so that I can get a nice tee for a swag? You could have at least done that..

rated:
onlypinkfloyd said:   
vfr800 said:   Nice deal, IMO. Found a space gray ipad mini 4 wifi+cellular 128 GB for $429 nearby and couldn't resist. Time to CL my mini 2. Order confirmed, ready for pick up now per emailed update.

Thx OP!

well ... how about a giving a green so that I can get a nice tee for a swag? You could have at least done that..

Fry's deals are not actually eligible for the free t-shirt deal.   If you click on the list of stores, then click on Fry's specifically, you won't see a "shop now" button on THIS page:   https://www.fatwallet.com/frys.com
Because of that, they won't give you a t-shirt.   Trust me, it happened to my friend on another Fry's deal.  He posted it, got the green, then never got the free shirt notice.   After contacting the mod, that was the story
that was given.   Even though they are listed under affiliated merchants, because the Fry's page doesn't show "shop now", they will tell you that it doesn't qualify.   Better find another deal today.

rated:
This model seems to come with an Apple multi-carrier sim and is a discontinued model. I wonder if Target or Bestbuy will price match with other models?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016