posted 1 month ago by
sidewinder33625
Senior Member - 3K

I have this light and its my go to light for basic tasks.   Takes 3 AAA batteries and is very bright for its size and batteries last a long time.

http://www.sears.com/craftsman-led-pocket-light-in-various-color... 

• 6 LED 40 LUMEN POCKET LIGHT
  • POCKET CLIP AND MAGNETIC BASE
  • 10 HOUR RUN TIME ON 3 "AAA"
  • BATTERIES INCLUDED

12 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
rated:
One year ago Sears sold these same lights for about the same price, but with 100% SYWR points back. I snagged a bunch, and they were great hits as Christmas gifts (stocking stuffers, thank you gifts, and so on). I'm hoping they do a repeat for 2016.

Edit: Looks like Sears will do this deal again, for up to $50 worth. See the Black Friday ad thread https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1537958

rated:
UkeDoggie said:   One year ago Sears sold these same lights for about the same price, but with 100% SYWR points back. I snagged a bunch, and they were great hits as Christmas gifts (stocking stuffers, thank you gifts, and so on). I'm hoping they do a repeat for 2016.
I got 25 last Xmas with that deal and gave them out as Xmas gifts and for Xmas party prizes.  Everyone loved them.  I just used mine last night on my chop saw.  I was cutting late into the night and used the magnetic end to stick it to some metal on the saw to light up my cut line.  My friend stuck it inside his range hood to light up his stove during a power outage....LOL

rated:
Me too

rated:
Me too. I won't repeat this year though.

rated:
The rolling points were awesome last year!  I ordered them 5 or more at a time, yet Sears shipped them individually.  We received dozens of bubble shippers & boxes from Sears. It was crazy.

rated:
I've gotten many 24 LED "pocket lights" with magnet and hook for free at Harbor Freight. Just got a couple more last month. No purchase was necessary.

rated:
got like 40 of these last Black Friday.. gave away most of them to friends or family.. hope they will have deal like that again this BF..

rated:
I have to try this out. Thanks, OP!

rated:
Have been messing around with 2 of these for a while. Really like the strong built-in magnet

rated:
Now $4.99 ...

rated:
kcsierradad said:   Now $4.99 ...
  The page says $3.99-$4.99. All the colors are $4.99 except red is $3.99.

These things are great. I picked up a couple last year around this time and use them all the time.

rated:
Now showing 100% SYWR points back (actually a little more, $4.03 in points) in various colors.  One of several products Sears is doing this with!
Whoo Hoo, no waiting till Black Friday to get my tax-cost-only Xmas gifts!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016