• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Starbucks Tumbler w/Coffee Refills in January
$40
https://store.starbucks.com/products/starbucks-coffee-tea-refill-tumbler-16-fl-oz-011063654/

Score a Starbucks refill each day with this travel mug

Member Summary

starbucks (288.75kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Here are the rules from past iterations of the Starbucks Tumbler: http://www.starbucksmelody.com/2015/11/26/starbucks-ja... (more)

calwatch (Nov. 24, 2016 @ 10:53p) |

If it works for mistos I might be in. The pricing on mistos is ridiculously stupid. Half as much coffee as a regular cof... (more)

Stubtify (Nov. 24, 2016 @ 11:08p) |

milk is more expensive than coffee.  not stupid if you're trying to make a profit.

Devo666 (Dec. 05, 2016 @ 12:44p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Limit 1 per day!

rated:
If you go to Starbucks every weekday in January (21 of those?) you can think of it as getting 21 Grandes $1.81 each and a free tumbler.

rated:
Wow, I feel like this tumbler with January refill deal was just $20 just a few years ago... LOL, I must be getting old!

rated:
Is the 1 refill/day limit strict? Do they track it somehow? I walk by a starbucks every day on my commute to work and then there's a different starbucks in my office building. Could I plausibly refill twice/day by going to both stores?

rated:
No strict limit. You can get as many a day as you can tolerate.

rated:
Rip

rated:
Can you buy this on a double star day and get 160 stars?

rated:
sleepfaster said:   No strict limit. You can get as many a day as you can tolerate.
yep, make sure the facilities are available...

rated:
This was sold out last year. I could not get one. In the years before last year, they had a lot and started discount after Jan 1st.

rated:
sleepfaster said:   No strict limit. You can get as many a day as you can tolerate.
"Present this tumbler to your barista at a participating store for one (1) free grande (16 fl oz) brewed hot coffee or brewed hot tea January 1, 2017–January 31, 2017. Limit one per day. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Customizations or modifications are subject to additional charge. Not valid if reproduced, transferred or sold. Starbucks Reserve® coffees and Teavana ® Oprah Chai Tea are excluded."

But that doesn't mean you can go to different locations all day.

rated:
Eww this is for coffee only? Not really worth it unless you can get the specialty drinks.

rated:
linrick said:   But that doesn't mean you can go to different locations all day.
  Or just find one where the baristas are stoned.  Shouldn't be hard.

rated:
If you were (or are) a Starbucks cashier, would you bother challenging anybody that you thought might have already had their free drink that day?

I've made repeat visits to the same place in a day in Januarys past and they were consistently gracious and professional in delivering each beverage I ordered without any pushback or challenges, legal fine-print mumbo-jumbo notwithstanding.

rated:
russ0519 said:   Eww this is for coffee only? Not really worth it unless you can get the specialty drinks.
  Yep, not worth the $40 for regular brewed coffee or tea.

rated:
I like McDonalds coffee better. Better taste, price & service. IMO.

rated:
I wonder if they tie it with your Rewards Card and that will prevent you from getting more than 1

rated:
There's no requirement to tie it to a Rewards Card, so no worries there.

rated:
awesome tumbler from Starbucks

rated:
Here are the rules from past iterations of the Starbucks Tumbler: http://www.starbucksmelody.com/2015/11/26/starbucks-january-refi...

From the thread there:
"I’ve been to the 3 Starbucks in my area and the code on the cup “2444” includes your choice of hot coffee, hot tea, iced coffee, iced tea or a Misto (1/2 milk & 1/2 hot coffee). I’ve ordered all 5 items throughout the month but my fav is the Misto. I was told by one of the supervisors that if I get a barista that does not know the deal, “Ask them to just try the code with my order.”. I haven’t had any problems, but I guess it could be a regional thing."

I know I've done mistos in the past with the tumbler. There is no limit in drinks per day. I probably will not get it since the work coffee is acceptable, especially at the $40 price point. When it was $20 it was an awesome deal, and I bought it every year at that price. When it became $30 I stopped.

rated:
If it works for mistos I might be in. The pricing on mistos is ridiculously stupid. Half as much coffee as a regular coffee and nearly twice the price. Mistos are almost $4 each here.

rated:
Stubtify said:   If it works for mistos I might be in. The pricing on mistos is ridiculously stupid. Half as much coffee as a regular coffee and nearly twice the price. Mistos are almost $4 each here.
  milk is more expensive than coffee.  not stupid if you're trying to make a profit.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016