posted 1 month ago by
NorCal2013
Ancient Member

Macy's has a sale of Pyrex 18-pc Simply Store set with colored lids for $29.99.  Macy's Money does not apply to this item since this item would have to be moe than $50.  Web ID:  747859

Product Details

Rearrange & rethink your space with the durable, dependable and fresh-keeping promise of Pyrex. With a size & a shape for every kind of prep and leftover, this collection makes it easy to move from oven to microwave to dishwasher to fridge to freezer, all in one container. 2-year warranty on bakeware & plastic covers.

• 18-piece set includes:
  • (2) 1-cup round containers with green lids
  • (2) 2-cup round containers with orange lids
  • (2) 4-cup round containers with blue lids
  • 7-cup round container with red lid
  • 3-cup rectangular container with green lid
  • 6-cup rectangular container with red lid
  • BPA-free plastic lids
  • Made in USA

http://www1.macys.com/shop/product/pyrex-18-pc.-simply-store-set...  

2 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Macy*s coupon thread.
rated:
The Pyrex 24 pc. Storage set will be on sale at Kohl's on BF for $19.99. Not the exact set but similar enough that you may want it instead. Linky

rated:
sychosteve said:   The Pyrex 24 pc. Storage set will be on sale at Kohl's on BF for $19.99. Not the exact set but similar enough that you may want it instead. https://www.bfads.net/Item/Kohls-Black-Friday-Pyrex-24pc-Storage-Set/349637
  Thanks, Macy's regular price of $80 sounded outrageous in my head and I thought I saw a bunch of Pyrex sets for under $20 last BF.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016