Posted with ToGo

RIDGID GEN5X Brushless 18-Volt Compact Hammer Drill/Driver + 3-Speed Impact Driver Kit
$279
http://www.homedepot.com/p/RIDGID-GEN5X-Brushless-18-Volt-Compact-Hammer-Drill-Driver-and-3-Speed-Impact-Driver-Combo-Kit-R9205/206127587 

Also comes with free Ridgid Power Tool from HERE 

RIDGID introduces their next generation of cordless tools with the GEN5X Brushless 18-Volt Compact Hammer Drill/Driver and 3-Speed Impact Driver Combo Kit. This 2-piece brushless kit delivers best-in-class torque for the most demanding applications. RIDGID brushless has up to 50% more run time and longer motor life than other designs and is powered by 4.0Ah Hyper Lithium Technology, an innovative battery technology built for high performance. With free registration, this kit is covered for life, including free batteries, free parts and free service.

4 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Makita, Dewalt, Milwaukee have similar offers as well - on the same link

rated:
I'm not certain if Ridgid has gotten their act together. Last go-around I found Ridgid's life-time warranty registration process to be less satisfying than their products. If you buy from a local store don't believe the insert about no mailing of registration materials required, go fill out the warranty info, attach your receipt (make a copy for later use) and mail the works via certified mail. Registration of products bought on-line was much easier. Just save your order confirmation number. You'll need it. Also remember you have only 90 days to complete the life-time registration; otherwise 3-year warranty applies.

rated:
I noticed the other day when I bought this-
The extra item doesn't ring up as free but instead rings up at ~30% off. I returned the extra batteries (since I don't need more batteries or other tools) and got $73 back. Sweetens the deal if you only need the drill/driver,.

rated:
evercl92 said:   I noticed the other day when I bought this-
The extra item doesn't ring up as free but instead rings up at ~30% off. I returned the extra batteries (since I don't need more batteries or other tools) and got $73 back. Sweetens the deal if you only need the drill/driver,.

Nothing is for free! If it did ring up at $0, they would lose a lot of money on the other item getting returned.

Anytime you see a promotion at Home Depot, usually Milwaukee tools, the free-tool promo's take the amount of the free tool off the total. So if you have several options of "free tools" and really only want the main item, buy the most expensive "free tool" because it will take more off all items.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016