• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Mark5III (33.30kB)
Disclaimer
eBay (Electronics Valley) has the Canon EOS 5D Mark III DSLR Camera (Body Only)  on sale for $1,849.00 with free shipping.

Deal Notes: This beats Amazon's current and lowest price ever by $650.00 according to Camelcamelcamel. This seller is not an authorized Canon dealer so this camera is considered "grey market" meaning it is new but does not have the Canon honored warranty. The seller does however offer a 1-yr. warranty instead. 

• Full-frame 22.3-megapixel sensor - DIGIC 5+ image processor. 
  • High-quality performance, even in low light thanks to an ISO 100-25,600 sensitivity range.
  • 61-point wide-area autofocus - Focus quickly and accurately, even on off-center subjects, with a 61 point wide-area autofocus system. 41 cross-type points ensure highly accurate tracking of moving objects.
  • High-speed continuous shooting -  6 fps, recording up to 16,270 continuous JPEG images to a UDMA mode 7 card in a single burst.
  • High dynamic range imaging - Preserve detail in highlight and shadow areas with in-camera HDR image creation.
  • Full-HD video with manual control
  • The EOS 5D Mark III records digital stereo sound at 48KHz and offers manual control over audio level. A standard 3.5 mm microphone socket enables the use of third-party microphones; a headphone socket permits audio monitoring while recording.
  • A magnesium chassis provides strength and durability without adding weight.
  • Weather sealing offers protection against dust and moisture.

ReviewCNetTech RadarTrusted Reviews Rated 4.8/5 stars with 664 customer reviews.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $2025.00 from Fumfie.com.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Nice that they put this right up front:
Import Model w/1-Yr Seller Warranty—See details below

rated:
Loved the Mk III when I got it. Blew my socks off. Been using it for over two years now with hundreds of thousands of cycles and it's still going strong ... but, I got to use a Mk IV three days after it came out to shoot the Reno Air Races. Now I gotta have one. What an incredible camera. Waiting to see if there will be any Mk IV deals before or after Christmas.

rated:
I have had 5d I package, that I had to sell due to bills, now looking to buy one again, this seller actually lowered the price to $1799, for a new camera is nice, but whats the difference between japan version and US? $1799 does sound attractive, but don't want to get inferior product.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016