• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I'm wondering if they're taking 30% off of their already discounted prices or off of the original value. Example: If t... (more)

msrazzle (Nov. 08, 2016 @ 7:08p) |

My guess would be 30% off $100. It would be a wonderful surprise if it turned out to be off $79.99 which is far fetched.... (more)

retrac (Nov. 08, 2016 @ 7:26p) |

I'm leaning towards your $.02.  Gotta admit it'll be a heck of a deal if we're wrong though.

msrazzle (Nov. 08, 2016 @ 8:34p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:

Chair (161.44kB)
Disclaimer
I will have to go "sit" in the theater chair.  Crazy price for a power recliner, "if" its comfortable.

rated:
30% off the normally discounted restaurant gift cards is promising

rated:
Putting the date of the One Day sale in the thread title would be nice. 

rated:
Ooo, the Walking Dead zombie survival kit! (3rd to last page) That deal will last longer than our form of economy once the zombies attack.

rated:
robby69 said:   I will have to go "sit" in the theater chair.  Crazy price for a power recliner, "if" its comfortable.

I doubt its a real powered chair, maybe they just said that due to the USB ports? Its $349 regular price, so its only a $50 discount (~15%?).

rated:
Does anyone have any comments on buying $1k+ jewelry in Sams Club?

rated:
webdoctors said:   
robby69 said:   I will have to go "sit" in the theater chair.  Crazy price for a power recliner, "if" its comfortable.

I doubt its a real powered chair, maybe they just said that due to the USB ports? Its $349 regular price, so its only a $50 discount (~15%?).

IDK.  The Sam's site says "Features a smooth, quiet power-operated reclining action"

rated:
Sweet little Segway

rated:
Just stay away from my Drone!!!

rated:
webdoctors said:   

Description : MNY2237-9PUSB - The Franklin power theater recliner features plush, contemporary styling. Generously padded back cushion, pillow-top style seat and armrests offer excellent comfort and support. The Franklin is covered in a premium breathable fabric that is durable, easy to clean and feels like genuine leather. The power reclining action is smooth, quiet and allows you to select your favorite relaxing position. You will be delighted with all of the extra features like a hidden cupholder for your favorite drinks. Open the arms to reveal storage areas for remotes and outlets to power or recharge your personal electronic devices. There is also a swivel table top of snacks or laptop devices. 

rated:
saferisk said:   Does anyone have any comments on buying $1k+ jewelry in Sams Club?
  Buying jewelry at Sam's Club is almost a no-brainer.  Returns are easy as can be...

rated:
psxzombie said:   30% off the normally discounted restaurant gift cards is promising
  Is it actually 30% off the discount price? Or just 30% off? $56 for a $100 gift card is >>>> $70 for a $100 gift card (but still a good deal).

rated:
webdoctors said:   

It is POWER RECLINING. I visited a few hours ago. It was comfortable and has breathable fabric that looks like leather. I couldn't recline being it was down an isle under tne shelves. I need to check it in reclined position to comment on comfy support from "head to toe"

rated:
Stating the date in a more normal manner would have been nice.

rated:
I see their Serta Perfect Sleeper King mattress $200 off. I haven't bought a mattress in ten+ years. Can anybody comment/opine on their prices and general quality of Serta mattresses, please?

rated:
all I see for gift cARDS are for Sam's Club on pages 4 and 5; can someone tell which page has the restaurant gift cards; thanks

rated:
margolis said:   all I see for gift cARDS are for Sam's Club on pages 4 and 5; can someone tell which page has the restaurant gift cards; thanks
  Did you look on page 11?

rated:
margolis said:   all I see for gift cARDS are for Sam's Club on pages 4 and 5; can someone tell which page has the restaurant gift cards; thanks
  https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1537680

rated:
I'm wondering if they're taking 30% off of their already discounted prices or off of the original value. Example: If they discount a particular $100 card to $79.99. would that card be an additional 30% off or just 30% off $100.

rated:
msrazzle said:   I'm wondering if they're taking 30% off of their already discounted prices or off of the original value. Example: If they discount a particular $100 card to $79.99. would that card be an additional 30% off or just 30% off $100.
  My guess would be 30% off $100. It would be a wonderful surprise if it turned out to be off $79.99 which is far fetched. After all it would end up $55.99 for a $100 card. My $.02

rated:
retrac said:   
msrazzle said:   I'm wondering if they're taking 30% off of their already discounted prices or off of the original value. Example: If they discount a particular $100 card to $79.99. would that card be an additional 30% off or just 30% off $100.
  My guess would be 30% off $100. It would be a wonderful surprise if it turned out to be off $79.99 which is far fetched. After all it would end up $55.99 for a $100 card. My $.02

I'm leaning towards your $.02.  Gotta admit it'll be a heck of a deal if we're wrong though.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016