posted 1 month ago by
pacificgrovecity

ReadyRefresh℠ by Nestl? has 50% off your first order. Bank of America has $15 off $25 Cash Back for ReadyRefresh.?

100% Mountain Spring Water
Case of 24
Was $3.99, now $2.00

24 x 13=320

$2.00 x 13=$26, BofA cash back, $15= $11
Plus recycling fees, which you get back on recycling.

https://www.readyrefresh.com​Nestl?

19 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
No delivery in my area.

rated:
A big YMMV as they have less then a 10% coverage of the US

rated:
They deliver within Rhode Island.

rated:
seems like you have to sign up for delivery service PLUS they are going to do a credit check, which is not a good deal.

rated:
barrytuneup said:   seems like you have to sign up for delivery service PLUS they are going to do a credit check, which is not a good deal.
When you add an item to your cart, you need to choose the delivery frequency. There's an option for "One-Time," so if you load up your cart with "One-Time" deliveries, there's no reoccurring service you're signing up for, thus no credit check.  It's a standard order form although you are required to check a box that you agree to be billed for reoccurring service (if you signed up for that).  Since this deal requires you to charge to a BofA CC, just generate a ShopSafe (virtual) card with just enough funds for the initial order.  Then you won't have to worry about potential reoccurring charges.

BTW, you get 50% off your 1st order, so you can choose whatever items you want (not just the Spring Water mentioned in the OP) to reach $25+. The regular price of the water is $3.99 but gets knocked down to $2.00 via the 50% off discount.

rated:
Is this price better than Costco for Arrowhead Mountain Spring?

rated:
duke5150 said:   Is this price better than Costco for Arrowhead Mountain Spring?

Hell yeah!

rated:
Add YMMV to the title

rated:
cyberpitstop said:   A big YMMV as they have less then a 10% coverage of the US
  They deliver to the Los Angeles Area, that's a pretty big area IMHO.

rated:
No BOFA cashback for me.

rated:
How much is the equivalent volume of tap water?

rated:
Sorry, that is 312 bottles not 320. But I couldnt edit. Mods, could you edit for the right amount?

rated:
herbamatic said:   How much is the equivalent volume of tap water?
41.19375 gallons   

rated:
Does anyone remember what Costco charges and how many are in the pack?

rated:
duke5150 said:   Does anyone remember what Costco charges and how many are in the pack?
  $2.99 for 40 pack

rated:
I purchased the water but didn't get my $15 cash back from Bank of America. The deal showed pending for a few days, now shows as ready. I called but customer service couldn't help me, all they see is the regular cash back in purchases for $.27. Still a good price with the 50% off but has anyone had the $15 cash back post to their account? I'm so frustrated!

rated:
I wouldn't trust BofA. 

I opened an account that was supposedly "Free of Fees for LIFE" then they started charging me. 

rated:
Local markets often have Aquafina & Arrowhead for $2. So this deal depends squarely on BofA keeping their word and everyone knows they are crooks.

rated:
Ugh. Thanks for the feedback. I have never had a problem before with BOA...I'll be more careful now. 😕

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016