• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Nintendo 3DS Black Friday Deal Announced!

Nintendo is getting in on the Black Friday action with their most recent announcement!

They unveiled two brand-new 3DS devices that will be $99.99 on Black Friday. The design features Mushroom Kingdom characters like Mario, Luigi, bob-ombs, and more. You can choose from either black or white.

We aren't sure yet if other designs will drop to this price also. Keep in mind that this doesn't come with any games and it's not the XL version, but in order to stay competitive stores might throw in some freebies or hold additional sales. We'll see what happens when GameStop, Best Buy, and Target leak!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Still happy with the ~$130-$140 New XL deal from JCP. Should be arriving any day now.

No time machine for you if you didn't get in on that one. But maybe it could come again...

rated:
GWBush said:   Still happy with the ~$130-$140 New XL deal from JCP. Should be arriving any day now.

No time machine for you if you didn't get in on that one. But maybe it could come again...

Wow, yours wasn't cancelled?  Mine was, but they still delivered it anyhow.  Mine is a Xmas gift, so if I get lucky maybe I'll be returning it...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016