posted 25 days ago by
forbin4040
Senior Member - 10K

Just saw this offer
$50/month for SELECT plan, with Genie, 4 rooms, install (and a trial of Premium channels)
24 months price, 24 months commitment.

Must have/signup UVerse or ATT Wireless (Which I don't have)
They also have a $80 with Internet or $90 with Internet and Phone.
This is good for those people who have Uverse and are paying lots of dough.
(Example, Bare bottom Plan (Family) with 2 rooms is $62 so this would be a $12 savings and a step up on channels)

Since it is a 2 year guaranteed price, this is better than the 12 months / pay full next 12 kind of deals.
https://www.att.com/directv/

3 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Offer details
ALL DIRECTV OFFERS REQUIRE 24-MONTH AGREEMENT. ADDITIONAL FEES APPLY. New approved residential customers only (equipment lease required). Requires qualifying AT&T service during 2=12pxnd year. Credit card required. Pro-rated Early Termination Fees (up to $480 for TV) and Equipment Non-Return fees apply.Geographic and service restrictions apply to U-verse services. Call or go to www.att.com/uverse  to see if you qualify.

$50 2-YEAR SELECT™ ALL INCLUDED PACKAGE PRICE: Ends January 21, 2017.  New DIRECTV residential customers who bundle with eligible new U-verse Voice or new or existing U-Verse Internet, and/or eligible AT&T Wireless service. Price includes SELECT™ All Included TV package and monthly fees for a Genie HD DVR + three (3) additional receivers. Internet: 12- month agreement required. Prorated Early Termination Fee (up to $180) and Equipment Non-Return fees apply.  Wireless: Consumers only. Sold separately. Requires AT&T postpaid service on eligible plan (excludes Lifeline & Residential Wireless) on a smartphone or phone (excludes Wireless Home Phone). Services: Service addresses must match. To be eligible for 2=12pxnd year price guarantee both services must remain active & in good-standing during 2nd year. Price Guarantee: TV Package only. After 24 months or loss of eligibility, then prevailing rate for All Included TV package applies  unless customer calls to cancel or change service prior to end of the promotional period. Pricing excludes taxes, equipment upgrades or add-ons and other charges. Some offers may not be available through all channels and in select areas. See att.com/directv

DIRECTV SERVICE TERMS:  Subject to Equipment Lease & Customer Agreements. Must maintain a minimum base TV package of $29.99 per month. Additional Fees & Terms:  $19.95 Handling & Delivery fee may apply. Programming, pricing, terms and conditions subject to change at any time. Visit directv.com/legal or call for details. 

There is more in the detail section, but the first part of "new approved residential customers only" is the part that I needed to know.

rated:
I was offered a $60 Choice deal (otherwise the same) at the end of September when I went in the AT&T store for a different reason. I decided to give it a try. However, the installer could not get a clear line of sight so the order was canceled shortly afterward. It did seem like a fairly reasonable deal, however, the ONLY reason I was willing to give it a try was that AT&T was offering $200 in reward cards. Will wait and see if DirecTVNow pans out.

rated:
Which ever service you have, you can call every year or so and tell them you're thinking of choosing another service and to see if they can price match.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016