• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
https://www.humblebundle.com/mobile/board-games-mobile-bundle 

This is one heck of a bundle for anyone that enjoys the strategy board and card games like they demo on Wil Wheaton's Tabletop Youtube show.  I already have most of them or I would have jumped on this!
This is for Android OS mobile devices only.  You have to either DL and install the APKs from HumbleBundle.com, or install the Humble Bundle app that let's you log in and install any purchased apps from there.

$1 minimum gets you
Carcassone and Scotland Yard

$3 tier get you also
Splendor, Settlers of Catan, The aMAZEing Labryinth, + added titles: Small World 2, Ingenious, and Take it Easy

$5 tier also gets you
Ticket to Ride, San Juan, and Galaxy Trucker

While spending $3 is a slightly better value, giving 6+ games for $3, I highly recommend anyone interested spend the extra $2 and get the additional games.  Easily worth $1 each IMO.
For reference, apps like Ticket to Ride and San Juan are regularly priced on Google Play store for $6.99 each.  (though Ticket to Ride (and probably others) has been $.99 in the past.)

On a personal note, the ones I don't have are aMAZEing Labyrinth or San Juan.  From the ones I do have, while I like most of them, I regularly go back to play Splendor and Ticket to Ride again and again.  I like the game Settlers of Catan a lot, but stopped playing after getting tired of ALWAYS winning (I still played a lot before getting to that point though).  I even complained to the developers, but they have apparently no interest in improving the poor quality AI, as long what they have mostly works.  It's not terrible... just makes dumb choices too often, like a first round town placement picking a spot with only 3/11/2 resources, when pretty much anything else would be better.

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 11, 2016 @ 4:08am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Heh, I got the early email on Sunday and was flipping out because I got their error page and didn't read it all of the way. Grabbed the whole pack yesterday and as a table top Splendor owner, I am seriously impressed. I also started a game of Scotland Yard which I have never played and it's good.

Most of the games have some sort of multiplayer mode. Splendor has an online "community" of sorts and allows open or private games, an account was required. Scotland Yard had options for Wifi, BT & local pass/play. I played local solo so I can't comment about online yet.

Honestly, if you've even played and liked one of these board games, this is a serious no brainer.

rated:
And since this is a geeky type post, you may also want to check out the Doctor Who comic bundle too:
https://www.humblebundle.com/books/doctor-who-comics-2

rated:
Anyone who has this, what version of Ticket to Ride do you get? The Amazon version is so far behind google play. The easy way to check, is to see if the Pennsylvania map available to purchase in the app, it is not in the Amazon version.

rated:
2.2.2-4337-5a44a335

rated:
Offer good through 11-21, noonish, for anyone on the fence.

rated:
SWEET! Additional 3 games added to the $3 tier including Small World 2... another one I already have though. Still great for anyone else that doesn't already have most of these. They also added Take it Easy and Ingenious, neither of which I'm familiar with and only cost $1.99 each on the Play store.  Most the other apps are all regularly $4.99 - $6.99.

rated:
Only one day left. I was pretty excited about this bundle, even though I have most of them already. Most of them cost $4.99 or more at regular prices, so paying $5 for all of them is a steal... IMO.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016