• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I was planning a vacation, well 'holiday' in my case back to good old 'blighty' my homeland, England to be precise for those 'Yanks' reading this and came across an incredible deal for those of you that wish to travel 'across the pond' in 2017 to London.
There are numerous airports available, but the best deal is from Boston, MA.
​"Go fill your boots", but please save me a seat!
Linky

Member Summary

British Airways (6.48kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
The best of these seem to require a 7 day stay. There are some nice premium economy fares out there, too.

rated:
I see flights from LAX for $556, nice.

rated:
From my experience you can extend the dates beyond the 7/14 day maximum for the same price. Trial and effort is all it takes so give it a go!

rated:
Why do people still fly economy these days? Who wants to be treated like a cattle? Business and first are the only way to do trans(atlantic|pacific) flights.

rated:
As your avatar is a cow.

rated:
fatxman said:   Why do people still fly economy these days? Who wants to be treated like a cattle? Business and first are the only way to do trans(atlantic|pacific) flights.

I just priced businessfirst for my family (2 adults and 3 kids) to get home to Australia to visit grandma. Total came to $78,393.30. I think we'll fly Coach and spend the extra $70,000 on a nice hotel. Maybe I'll buy a car when I get there instead of renting.

rated:
surprise, surprise, Dallas-LHR where AA/BA have a monopoly is $1206 r/t
I wish Virgin Atlantic would fly here to mix things up a little, but then they would be "muscled out" by the AA mafia.

rated:
Scored a slightly better deal on United.com directly $494 RT from LAX to London during spring break!

rated:
I can't comment on United, but if it was a choice between British Airways or American Airlines I would hands down choose BA.
They offer free alcohol including liquor on transatlantic flights.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016