posted 29 days ago by
ionxchanger
Hysterical member

Not sure if anyone saw this. I stumbled upon this. 

*Edit:  $50 for $25 in Amazon Coins for new customers.

Linky 

5 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: Edited to clean link and included full deal details. — Nov. 8, 2016 @ 2:51am
rated:
What's that, is it only good for gaming?

rated:
ElectricGerm said:   What's that, is it only good for gaming?

Looks like it. To encourage people to part with their hard cash for virtual useless assets, I suppose they could make the ratio 4:1 instead of 2:1 to make it look even more attractive.

rated:
PrincipalMember said:   
ElectricGerm said:   What's that, is it only good for gaming?

Looks like it. To encourage people to part with their hard cash for virtual useless assets, I suppose they could make the ratio 4:1 instead of 2:1 to make it look even more attractive.

That's the new world now, experiences over items.

rated:
^^^^^. What're you? A shill for that app? Get outta here.

rated:
You can use Amazon coins to buy apps.

If there are legitimate apps that are not free that you use/want/need then this can be a good way to get a good price on them.
There are some niche apps that are like that. Some of the better games I like are not free.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016