• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

PSW10 (34.90kB)
Disclaimer
Adorama has the Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer  on sale for $79.98 with free shippingAmazon has matched this price.

Deal Notes: This is still $10.00 higher than the Amazon's lowest price ever of $69.00, however that was only available during a short period of time back in December 2013 and it hasn't gone below $79.99 before or since according to Camelcamelcamel

• Single 10-inch subwoofer in black with built-in high-current amplifier for big bass
  • Equipped with one 10-inch polymer-composite dynamic-balance cone driver
  • Laser-based Klippel measurement technology for improved linearity and deep, precise sound
  • Non-resonant all-MDF enclosure construction with 0.75-inch-thick baffles and internal bracing
  • Measures 14 by 14.38 by 16.12 inches (WxHxD)
  • Polk Audio loudspeakers and subwoofers are capable of playing at extremely high volume levels. You should limit prolonged exposure to volumes that exceed 85 decibels(dB).

ReviewCNet 

Rated 4.6/5 stars with 2,705 customer reviews.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $99.99 from Newegg.

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 7, 2016 @ 8:26pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I have one of these and honestly, it was the best 70 bucks I have ever spent for my turntable set up so for anyone on the fence, just buy it!

rated:
A great sounding sub and this is a phenomenal price. I’ve owned this sub for years and the sound and quality is amazing. Polk Audio gear is great stuff.

rated:
I'm another happy owner. I got one of these for a similar price at Newegg a couple of years ago. It complements my Klipsch KG-1.5 speakers very nicely. Buy this with confidence.

rated:
Xenocrates said:   Adorama has the Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer  on sale for $79.98 with free shippingAmazon has matched this price.

Deal Notes: This is still $10.00 higher than the Amazon's lowest price ever of $69.00, however that was only available during a short period of time back in December 2013 and it hasn't gone below $79.99 before or since according to Camelcamelcamel

• Single 10-inch subwoofer in black with built-in high-current amplifier for big bass
  • Laser-based Klippel measurement technology for improved linearity and deep, precise sound
  • Non-resonant all-MDF enclosure construction with 0.75-inch-thick baffles and internal bracing
  • Polk Audio loudspeakers and subwoofers are capable of playing at extremely high volume levels. You should limit prolonged exposure to volumes that exceed 85 decibels(dB).

ReviewCNet 

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $99.99 from Newegg.

It is a good price. But be aware that this is an entry level sub and could feel muddy for many people.

rated:
papajoker said:   
Xenocrates said:   Adorama has the Polk Audio PSW10 10" Powered Subwoofer  on sale for $79.98 with free shippingAmazon has matched this price.

Deal Notes: This is still $10.00 higher than the Amazon 's lowest price ever of $69.00, however that was only available during a short period of time back in December 2013 and it hasn't gone below $79.99 before or since according to Camelcamelcamel

ReviewCNet 

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $99.99 from Newegg

It is a good price. But be aware that this is an entry level sub and could feel muddy for many people.

Can you post an alternative sub near this price?

rated:
spacejamz said:   
papajoker said:   

Deal Notes: This is still $10.00 higher than the Amazon 's lowest price ever of $69.00, however that was only available during a short period of time back in December 2013 and it hasn't gone below $79.99 before or since according to Camelcamelcamel

ReviewCNet 

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $99.99 from Newegg

Can you post an alternative sub near this price?

Pioneer SW-8 maybe. It's also an entry-level sub, although I found better than the PSW10 after comparison (I owned both). BTW, I'm a big fan of Polk Audio products (I own 9 of their speakers plus 1 PSW505), just this small sub is not my favorite.

rated:
This is showing at $99.99 now.
Anyone happen to have a print out of the lower price for price rewind?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016