rated:
This is great! I volunteer at a shelter but I can't find anything on the website with specifics such as what you need to do to get tickets (a receipt from any shelter?), or if there are specific participating shelters (if so, how do we join)?

rated:
cblue said:   This is great! I volunteer at a shelter but I can't find anything on the website with specifics such as what you need to do to get tickets (a receipt from any shelter?), or if there are specific participating shelters (if so, how do we join)?
  

the info on part. shelters s/b at the link.

rated:
It's so sad to see all of those animals trapped in their small cages.  But enough about Sea World...

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
cblue said:   This is great! I volunteer at a shelter but I can't find anything on the website with specifics such as what you need to do to get tickets (a receipt from any shelter?), or if there are specific participating shelters (if so, how do we join)?
  

the info on part. shelters s/b at the link.

  

That does not make sense...what link? there is no "info" link or anything.

rated:
I went back and watched the video. It said to go to SeaWorldCares.com for more information and a list of participating shelters. I didn't find it on that website either.

rated:
cyfan said:   It's so sad to see all of those animals trapped in their small cages.  But enough about Sea World...
 

  What animals are in small cages?

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016