posted 25 days ago by
pepperminty

https://www.amazon.com//dp/B01D8F22JU

Apply code BGNNCM8P which gives $5.50 off. So final comes to $14.49

For free shipping, you need Prime or a total of $49

7 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 4, 2016 @ 12:19am
rated:
third-party seller

rated:
genesissunny said:   third-party seller

Almost 90% of the deals at Amazon these days are 3rd party. But this seems to have decent reviews unlike the ones posted on SD with F fakespot rating and still on front page

rated:
I like it

rated:
400+ reviews.seems good

rated:
More chinese junk with bought reviews. It's garbage, don't buy these thinking you'll use them regularly.

This review is enough to keep me away:
"Terrible product, after month and a half stopped working. There is no warranty to apply, Amazon only offers a few days for testing, and the company "LOHI DIRECT" doesn't even exist!. Waste of money!"

Not to mention there is a slew of brief reviews over the past few days from "Amazon Customer"

rated:
kdn102 said:   More chinese junk with bought reviews. It's garbage, don't buy these thinking you'll use them regularly.

This review is enough to keep me away:
"Terrible product, after month and a half stopped working. There is no warranty to apply, Amazon only offers a few days for testing, and the company "LOHI DIRECT" doesn't even exist!. Waste of money!"

Not to mention there is a slew of brief reviews over the past few days from "Amazon Customer"

fakespot is 43%,D

rated:
This pair looks cool, I like something noise-cancelling.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016