• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I know, a bit early but just saw this email:
http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/mailmedia/email177.html

The Fine Print:
*For every $25 in Gift Cards (including either plastic gift cards or electronic gift cards) purchased in a single transaction occurring between 11/25/2016 at 3:00 am EST and 11/29/2016 at 3:00 am EST (the "Promotion Period") at either (i) a The Cheesecake Factory restaurant in the United States of America (“USA”) or Puerto Rico, or (ii) online from https://shop.thecheesecakefactory.com/, the purchaser will receive two Slice of Joy Cards (each, a "Slice of Joy Card").  Slice of Joy Cards may be provided in either electronic or plastic card format. Each Slice of Joy Card may be redeemed on a future visit from 1/1/2017 - 3/31/2017 for one complimentary slice of either cheesecake or layer cake. Only one Slice of Joy Card may be redeemed per guest, per visit. The Cheesecake Factory is not responsible for any inability to purchase Gift Cards during the Promotion Period, regardless of cause, and will not provide rain checks or other 'make goods' in the event of any such inability.  May not be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer. One time use only. Slice of Joy Card has no cash value. Valid at The Cheesecake Factory restaurants in the USA and Puerto Rico only. Slice of Joy Cards Expire March 31, 2017.  

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Yes they show up in your email. If you don't see them check your spam folder. 1 email per bonus slice.

VegasVegan (Nov. 26, 2016 @ 6:30p) |

Thank you for this awesome post.
Great gift idea for co workers or others that happen to stop by around the holidays, pl... (more)

wizze1 (Nov. 26, 2016 @ 6:44p) |

Can't use them until January 1st anyway.

linrick (Nov. 26, 2016 @ 7:47p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks for the heads up. Get a couple of these as gifts every year. Adding to calendar as a reminder.

rated:
Thanks.  I was just searching on their website to see when this promo will start. 

rated:
Each slice is about $8 so this is a great deal. Thanks op.

rated:
Did this last year. Start dieting now. Green to OP.

rated:
Thanks, OP!

rated:
My spouses favorite place! Thanks OP!

rated:
This deal is an annual favorite of ours. Thanks, OP.

rated:
Used up all 36 cheesecake certificates last year. Keep in Mind that they STRICTLY enforce the cheesecake certificate expiration date. Still has some $75 in gift cards though. You can buy them in any denomination; meaning if you buy a $100 GC, you should receive 8 free slice certificates.

rated:
Can two people each use 1 certificate in the same visit or is it only 1 free cert per party per visit?  Sounds like 1 per person per visit but just want to clarify.

rated:
robstrash said:   Can two people each use 1 certificate in the same visit or is it only 1 free cert per party per visit?  Sounds like 1 per person per visit but just want to clarify.
  Can't remember the terms on the cert. but you can always order one for the table and on your way out, order another one at the cheesecake take out counter and take that to go.

rated:
robstrash said: Can two people each use 1 certificate in the same visit or is it only 1 free cert per party per visit? Sounds like 1 per person per visit but just want to clarify.

In previous years, it was 1 free slice certificate per person at the table.

Terms from a previous year's offer:
eSlice of Joy Card may be redeemed on a future visit from 12/26/12 - 3/31/13 for one complimentary slice of cheesecake or layer cake. One card per guest. Must be present to redeem eSlice of Joy Card. May not be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer. One time use only. eSlice of Joy Card has no cash value. For Dine-in, please present eSlice of Joy Card to server before payment. For Curbside-To-Go orders, please notify us at time of order. Not valid on Online or Delivery orders. Valid at The Cheesecake Factory® restaurants in the United States only. Not valid in New Mexico. Use of eSlice of Joy Card Expires March 31, 2013. Please safeguard this eSlice of Joy as we cannot replace it if it is lost or stolen. Use of this eSlice of Joy constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. To find The Cheesecake Factory restaurant nearest you please visit us at www.thecheesecakefactory.com. 

rated:
I have always used these certs to go, and I have never had a problem using two certs at the same time, even if its just me picking up the cheesecake (yes, I could eat both myself, but I shouldn't )

rated:
robstrash said:   Can two people each use 1 certificate in the same visit or is it only 1 free cert per party per visit?  Sounds like 1 per person per visit but just want to clarify.
  I used last years 1  per person, not 1 per party.

rated:
pitflyer said:   I have always used these certs to go, and I have never had a problem using two certs at the same time, even if its just me picking up the cheesecake (yes, I could eat both myself, but I shouldn't )

I did this last year and they were very strict with the 1 per person policy at the table and with to-go orders.

rated:
PharmerNate said:   
pitflyer said:   I have always used these certs to go, and I have never had a problem using two certs at the same time, even if its just me picking up the cheesecake (yes, I could eat both myself, but I shouldn't )

I did this last year and they were very strict with the 1 per person policy at the table and with to-go orders.

we always redeem ours at the cheesecake counter / display case even when we went in to dine as a group (we got the cheesecakes to go following the meal). they were okay with us using 1 or 2 certs per person. I think I've done a max of 4 certs at one or two times. In the last few days prior to expiration, lots of people were redeeming 2 or 3 slices each. But yes, if they decide to enforce 1 person per slice, it would make redeeming them quite cumbersome. of course you can always walk out the door and walk back in for another round. 

rated:
Never had a problem getting two to-go. I walked in by myself, so the limit of one per person was never enforced on me.

rated:
  Two people can do take out with two coupons

rated:
The fine print for this promo says "Only one Slice of Joy Card may be redeemed per guest, per visit."

rated:
I've never had any problem redeeming as many as I have at the to go counter my Cheesecakefactory with this promo. 

rated:
can you buy the gift card with another gift card? I never used my gift card from the last time I purchased this deal.

rated:
mrbigballer said:   can you buy the gift card with another gift card? I never used my gift card from the last time I purchased this deal.
  NO.

rated:
live now...

rated:
for the last 2 years we forget about the slices till the end of march. we've redeemed 10 to go a one time, and the staff didn't hesitate.

rated:
They have option to receive a physical card instead of e-gift so I'll be getting a total of 9 cards ($100 & 8 individual slice cards.)

rated:
Do you get the cheesecake vouchers right away when you purchase GC online?

rated:
Thanks so very much!

rated:
Paloda said:   Do you get the cheesecake vouchers right away when you purchase GC online?
  Yes they show up in your email. If you don't see them check your spam folder. 1 email per bonus slice.

rated:
Thank you for this awesome post.
Great gift idea for co workers or others that happen to stop by around the holidays, plus an added bonus for yourself.,

rated:
VegasVegan said:   
Paloda said:   Do you get the cheesecake vouchers right away when you purchase GC online?

Can't use them until January 1st anyway.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016