posted 28 days ago by
BostonOne
Senior Member - 3K

Breville BOV800XL Smart Oven Toaster Oven $199.95 free shipping. This toaster oven is highly rated and not often discounted this much. Normally about $250.

Linky 

2 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
Edited: This referred to a now removed post, so I've removed it as to minimize confusion.

rated:
BostonOne said:   I received a 20% off coupon from Bed, Bath & Beyond this morning and it excludes Breville products.
  That's too bad. I'll retract my previous comment.

ETA: it is weird that my first post was deleted. After posting the above, I deleted the text and attachments and typed just "Deleted." Then I got a PM from the mods saying the post had been deleted at my request. I certainly made no such request. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016