posted 24 days ago by
TeamAllen
Enthusiastic Member

http://www.redrobin.com/giftcards.html 

Bonus Buck Reward Card cannot be used to purchase other gift cards. Bonus Buck Reward is valid from 1/1/17 through 2/28/17. While supplies last. This promotional gift CANNOT be used until 24 hours after purchase.

FS on plastic gift cards.

7 Comments
Add Comment
rated:
You have to remember to use the bonus buck within two months. Thanks OP

rated:
Orders of $250 or more receive the 20% discount. Individual orders of holiday card designs are eligible for bonus cards. Offers cannot be combined.

rated:
drjofis said:   Orders of $250 or more receive the 20% discount. Individual orders of holiday card designs are eligible for bonus cards. Offers cannot be combined.

So you can either get the $5 reward per $25-$45 gift card OR get 20% off your total if spending $250 or more but not both.  Seems like better deal to just take the 20% off in cash and not have to worry about using the $5 voucher (one per visit) in specified time frame.  For the math challenged, 20% off is $5 off $25 

rated:
Careful with this one, I had this happen to me twice at Red Robin thus far but now I learned my lesson.

They display this special when you walk in so seems like a no-brainer to buy the GC on the spot and use it for that nights dinner.  Twice I've bought the GC, then was seated.  By the time we finished our meal, I tried to use the GC but it had not yet been activated and they will say something like "oh ya it takes a few hours to activate it so just use it next time".  But you wind up spending $25 on the GC then another $60 for family dinner - it adds up.

rated:
DelCheapo said:   Careful with this one, I had this happen to me twice at Red Robin thus far but now I learned my lesson.

They display this special when you walk in so seems like a no-brainer to buy the GC on the spot and use it for that nights dinner.  Twice I've bought the GC, then was seated.  By the time we finished our meal, I tried to use the GC but it had not yet been activated and they will say something like "oh ya it takes a few hours to activate it so just use it next time".  But you wind up spending $25 on the GC then another $60 for family dinner - it adds up.

The terms are "This promotional gift CANNOT be used until 24 hours after purchase."
That's why it's a good idea to get some shipped free, now, so they will be active when you get there.

rated:
TeamAllen said:   
DelCheapo said:   Careful with this one, I had this happen to me twice at Red Robin thus far but now I learned my lesson.

The terms are "This promotional gift CANNOT be used until 24 hours after purchase."
That's why it's a good idea to get some shipped free, now, so they will be active when you get there.

Yep, agree - better to order online and bring it with you.  Just wanted to let others know if they didn't read the fine print and decided to go in and make the purchase before their meal.

rated:
I ordered 2 physical $125 gift cards and it was $200 total so not a bad deal as get 20% off without using the limited time one at a time $5 off coupons

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016