Walmart BF ad is here

+7
Deal Score
posted 28 days ago by
vijujoshi

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: BLACK FRIDAY, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 8, 2016 @ 10:01pm
rated:
vijujoshi said:   https://www.bfads.net/stores/walmart/ads/black-friday 

WalMart black friday adv 

See anything of note here?  The Netgear AC1750 router is the probably the R6400 for $89, which matches the price from BF last year at Amazon.  It hasn't been lower than that since then.  Amazon link for reference

rated:
will the StraightTalk iphone work on TMO ?

rated:
nothin good as usual

rated:
The Contigo tumblers are a good deal.

rated:
Has anyone found if they will be offering 20% off rifles like they have in the past? I looked at the ad but don't see it. Hopefully someone will find it and I just missed it.

rated:
$273 for the hoverboard looks interesting.

rated:
55" 4K TV for $300 looks interesting. I know it's Philips but how bad can it be? I think it was the RCA line that wouldn't work with our providers' programmable remotes (bought one from WM and ended up returning it). That would be a big deal for me if Philips was the same, but $300 is appealing.

Of course I want HDR but there will always be something lacking in whatever is the bottom end. And it's WalMart so if it's really awful, returning it shouldn't be too bad.

Last year I bought the Changhong from Newegg on eBay for $400 and I'm okay with it. Doesn't support HDCP2.2 or whatever it is, though. Since I don't have any 4K sources and upscaled HD looks nice enough, it's a win-win.

=aw

rated:
jschuman said:   $273 for the hoverboard looks interesting.
  Good price

rated:
I'm curious about the iphone as well.  My wife is on Cricket, and I'm on ATT.  Will that phone work with our sim cards?

rated:
millmoss said:   I'm curious about the iphone as well.  My wife is on Cricket, and I'm on ATT.  Will that phone work with our sim cards?
  No, locked to Straight Talk for a year. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016