• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Glyde has the following offers available currently:

iPhone 5s - available in space gray, gold, and silver. Prices vary based off the condition you select. Starting at $165.
https://glyde.com/buy/Apple-iPhone-5S-16GB-Space-Gray-Unlocked/1...

iPhone 6 - available in space gray, gold, and silver.
Prices vary based off the condition you select. Starting at $250.
https://glyde.com/buy/Apple-iPhone-6-16GB-Space-Gray-Unlocked/12...

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 9, 2016 @ 7:06pm
Member Summary

iphone (12.02kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Bought and sold on glyde before, so far so good.

rated:
Bought a "refurb" 5C from WalMart...refurb means, they wiped it off with a soft cloth.
I have had nothing but problems.

rated:
misterphillip said:   Bought a "refurb" 5C from WalMart. ..refurb means, they wiped it off with a soft cloth.
I have had nothing but problems.

That may very well be true, but refurbished phones from WalMart are not what this specific deal. Refurbished means very different things depending upon where you buy it, because resellers all have different standards that they expect the products to meet and different ways of refurbishing the phones. I haven't bought from this specific seller, but I've heard good things about them. I do know of other resellers that consistently sell quality refurbished items, and some that consistently sell garbage... you've just got to know when to separate them.

rated:
I bought a 6s Plus, and ran a utility that said it had 1 charge on the battery ... aka BRAND NEW. $250 OFF new price, too! I loved my experience. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016