posted 24 days ago by
SlightGenius40

Tree comes in choice of sizes: 1.5', 5", 6', 7' or 8'.
Prime or Free Ship with orders over $49.

http://www.amazon.com/Beauty-Life-Christmas-Premium-Artificial/dp/B01G6OC5VA

3 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: Edited to clean link. — Nov. 11, 2016 @ 1:52am
rated:
This is a Seller from Hong Kong with a line of purses and jewelry related items. Tree has 4 reviews, grouped on 2 dates, at least 1 looks contrived. Several bad reviews are crossed out.

6 foot size is $64.99...

"The box came all wrapped in tape it was damage part of the tree was sticking out the box and damaged. The tree itself described as a 8ft tree really do not believe it was,and was the ugliest green definitely fake.Very disappointed would not order again, actually has me thinking of cancelling my Amazon membership."

I would not touch this with a pine bough..

rated:
Thanks, Eradicate Spam. I looked at the reviews and believe they are all fake. Where do you see the crossed out reviews, though? Thanks. Never mind, see them in seller ratings.

rated:
I think I saw one of the trees with no reviews, but didn't think much about it. Just felt $19.99 for any fake tree over 5' wasn't too bad even if it was just used for outside decor. Tree prices went back up as I posted it in several of my online deal groups and many ordered. Guess we will see what happens. Thanks for the negative ranking though.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016