• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Amazon Devices Black Friday Deals Sneak Peek!

Amazon's Upcoming Black Friday Device Deals:

Kindle Paperwhite - $99.99 - Starts November 20th
Amazon Echo - $139.99 - Starts November 24th
Echo Dot - $39.99 - Starts November 24th
Fire TV Stick w/ Alexa Voice Remote - $29.99 - Starts November 24th
Fire HD 8 - $59.99 - Starts November 24th
Fire Tablet - $33.33 - Starts November 24th

We don't know what time specifically these deals will go live, but we do know that they will be available for a limited time on Amazon's website -- so we assume they will be Lightning Deals. Amazon also said there would be more device offers than those listed in the coming weeks. We'll be sure to keep you updated!

If you've been keeping an eye on the other ad scans we've posted you may have noticed that a few other stores are also offering Amazon's devices at a discount. Fred Meyer has the Amazon Echo for $139.99 + $10 Gift Card, Sears has the Amazon Kindle Paperwhite for $99.99 + $20.00 SYWR Points, and a few stores have the Amazon Fire Tablet for $33.33. Shopping at stores other than Amazon for some of these items can not only save you money, but stores like Best Buy and Sears offer points programs for purchasing from them!

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
That's the newest version of the Fire Stick. I bought it when it had the $10 credit. It's faster/more responsive than my previous generation.

rated:
Does anyone know if Amazon will still be offering the current promos on the Echo Dots with the price per Dot reduced to $39.99 during the Black Friday sale? For instance, now Amazon has buy 3 Dots and get $20 off, or buy 6 dots and one is free. If the Dots will be $39.99 each and you can get extra $$ off by buying 3 or 6 of them, then it would be a really great deal. 

rated:
I wonder if the codes from the prime photo deal would work on these. (For reference: https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1534223) 

If so, you could get the Fire Tablet for $13.33! Update: Nope, disclaimer excludes Fire Tablets.

Edit: Thanks to Serenader below. Somehow missed the disclaimer. Oh well.

rated:
yoregano said:   I wonder if the codes from the prime photo deal would work on these. (For reference: https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1534223) 

If so, you could get the Fire Tablet for $13.33!

No. Quoting from the promo email: "Kindle eReaders and Fire Tablets are not eligible for discounts."

rated:
Thanks OP.

If I'm not late for this future party (always a possible = ), I'll be picking up a FireTV Stick . . . and spending the $10 FatWallet discount bucks on popcorn.

rated:
yoregano said:   I wonder if the codes from the prime photo deal would work on these. (For reference: https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/expired-deals/1534223) 

If so, you could get the Fire Tablet for $13.33! Update: Nope, disclaimer excludes Fire Tablets.

Edit: Thanks to Serenader below. Somehow missed the disclaimer. Oh well.

Thanks for reminding me about the prime sign up deal

rated:
Dzil said:   Does anyone know if Amazon will still be offering the current promos on the Echo Dots with the price per Dot reduced to $39.99 during the Black Friday sale? For instance, now Amazon has buy 3 Dots and get $20 off, or buy 6 dots and one is free. If the Dots will be $39.99 each and you can get extra $$ off by buying 3 or 6 of them, then it would be a really great deal. 

It is possible that those prices will be part of a Lightning Deal, in which case there would be a limit of 1 per account.   If they are part of a Deal of the Day, then you could like buy 3 of them for $120 with that deal vs $130 today.   If
you buy 6 of them today, they are $250, while with the BF deal they would be $240.  I doubt that Amazon is going to stack the two deals.

rated:
no fire TV deals? (the box not the stick)

rated:
thanks OP.  I'm buying a Paperwrite and an Echo (probably) and my Target was $10 lower than each of those.  Hmm.....I guess we still have 6 weeks before Christmas.

rated:
Nothing really stand out TBH. They seem to have sales on their devices around these price ranges randomly throughout the year. It's a sale alright, just not BF-worthy.

rated:
looks like similar pricing to all the B&M stores on Amazon devices this year...  yawn...

rated:
Amazon BF or any other "sale" (lightening deals) are not worth the hassle at any price.

You have to play "whack a mole" all day and at the end of the day if you were lucky enough to get the "deal" it will be sold at the same price few weeks after the "sale".

rated:
Will this be a "Prime early access" deal, and can a monthly Prime subscriber purchase these deals? Thanks for your advice!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016