rated:
ink cost not worth it, IMHO. no compatibles available. Buy the MX922 when it hits $69.99 on sale (couple recently).  Individual ink carts and they're dirt cheap on Amazon (about $1 each).  Good reviews too.  Spend more on printer, less on ink.  Better printer/scanner. Duplex scanning and printing.

rated:
Canucklehead said:   ink cost not worth it, IMHO. no compatibles available.
 Are these cartridges refillable at places like Costco?

rated:
Comes without ink cartridges.

rated:
I snagged the Canon MG6821 for $23 with 2 day delivery as an Amazon refurb two weeks ago. It came with everything and does a beautiful job wirelessly. I was able to purchase two complete sets of additional cartridges for $19.99 each. This printer is currently the best unit I have ever owned, may not say much about my knowledge of printers as a comparison but my frame of reference can be explained by the following: I bought my first dot matrix in the early '90's and through the years, based on my needs ( a
Broke college student) often bought budget printers, using them until the supplied cartridges ran out...then bought a new printer as that was the economically best choice. What I am meaning by this is that "mediate what you need and not over due it because in two years it will likely be considered as antiquated as the typewriter ."

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016