Wireless Mouse, 2.4Ghz Portable Mobile Optical Mouse with Nano Receiver for Notebook, PC, Laptop and Macbook - Black
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LEUGLDY

Save $3.20 Enter code A4CD8KAN at checkout

FINAL PRICE IS $4.79

Free Shipping with Prime or FSSS

12 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 8, 2016 @ 4:09am
rated:
Thoughts on this mouse FW peeps?  I'm thinking about getting it for hubby's xmas stocking...
Most of the reviews seem to be in exchange for the product.

rated:
Llilith said:   Thoughts on this mouse FW Peeps?  I'm thinking about getting it for hubby's xmas stocking...

Fakespot gives this listing an F

http://fakespot.com/product/wireless-mouse-sowtech-2-4ghz-portab...

My advice is to buy a Microsoft or Logitech mouse. Best Buy has them on sale for $9.99 shipped all the time.

rated:
Ah yes, Fakespot. Thanks for the reminder.
Yep, I see the MS or Logitech deals for $9.99 often, but less than $5 got my attention.

rated:
I like this price.pretty good

rated:
Thanks, I got one, for less than $5 I am willing to give it a try.

Almost all the 3rd party products have this thing with the reviews. I guess that's the only way for them to get their product noticed but I also read recently that Amazon no longer allows that.

rated:
Does this have an on / off switch? What about storing the receiver inside the mouse (so it stays with it) while not in use?

rated:
ablang said:   Does this have an on / off switch? What about storing the receiver inside the mouse (so it stays with it) while not in use?
  Yes to both. Pic3 in the OP shows the on/off switch on the bottom. And description says storage in the rear of mouse for dongle.

rated:
ablang said:   Does this have an on / off switch? What about storing the receiver inside the mouse (so it stays with it) while not in use?

Yes and Yes, check the 2nd picture

rated:
Total agreement with blueribb, spend the extra five bucks and buy a decent brand you *know* to be solid. Microsoft makes a great one, Logitech also; I tend to stick with the Microsoft ones myself. And if it dies, after two years service? I've always got another one or two, buy them when they go for nine bucks or ten, also nice small gifts, minimal cost but the person thinks of you every time they fire up their puter.

Thx for posting, OP, but this one is a no-go for me.

rated:
Thanks for posting, OP!

rated:
Llilith said:   Thoughts on this mouse FW Peeps?  I'm thinking about getting it for hubby's xmas stocking...

I definitely would stay away from this mouse if he is a gamer.  I personally like a good Bluetooth mouse.  I don't like using up my USB ports for a dongle that I might end up losing.  I never have enough USB ports anyway.  Particularly if he might use it with a laptop.  A good Bluetooth mouse is efficient enough you don't even need to turn them off in between uses unless you are packing them away in your laptop bag.  Whatever you decide don't forget the batteries.  Most of us guys want to play with our new toys right away.

rated:
Thx!OP

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016