• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Sears just dropped their price on the Fitbit Aria Scale from $129.99 to $29.97.  This is for a brand new unit, but it is listed as a "Hot Deal" (clearance pricing) so most coupons won't work with it, although you can use SYWR (Shop Your Way Rewards) points on them.  I purchased mine with SYWR points and just picked it up in store, so it is legit if your still have a Sears around you and they have it in stock.  I have seen these sell refurb around $50 from Newegg and other stores so this is a super hot deal for a brand new unit.

Using EBates also gives 1.5% so that gets you another $0.45 cash back.

As always, their inventory tracking isn't the best, so even if it says out of stock for you online, local stores 'may' still have them in stock.  I have already seen a few occasions when they said something was sold out only to find 2-10 on them in my local store.  Best of luck to all.

http://www.sears.com/fitbit-aria-black-wi-fi-smart-scale/p-00614...

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary

scale (47.16kB)
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Decided to go into my local Sears because the Fitbit One (29.99) was listed in stock. When I got there I saw the clearan... (more)

splitxserenade (Nov. 23, 2016 @ 4:05p) |

Would you be interested in shipping one of those?

Toddler (Nov. 23, 2016 @ 4:37p) |

Already numerous people have found units physically in store even when the website says they are sold out. This is why ... (more)

raytyszka (Nov. 23, 2016 @ 6:10p) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Great deal on a super product (Unfortunately not available within 50 miles of me so YMMV)

rated:
Nothing within 50 miles of Seattle (98052) or Houston (77022) either.

rated:
Wow, crazy crazy good deal if you can snag one.

rated:
Not available anywhere...booo

rated:
perhaps a sign Sears is nearing the end? is this product unpopular?

rated:
I ended up with two randomly, although the store only listed one in inventory. If your around a Sears, you might as well check out the "fitness" section. I don't think this is a sign of closer, just getting rid of the fitness electronics. Sears is a very strange store to be in these days.

rated:
Got two fo the three available near me (Greensburg, Pa). Used $6.01 in points I had plus earned $13.36 in points.

rated:
None available within 50 miles of the SGV or OC areas in SoCal.  I also checked some San Diego, Oxnard, Santa Barbara, Palm Springs and Fresno zip codes and none available there.  Great price if you can find it.  I bought one for under $100 a while back and use it everyday.

rated:
Red hot if you can find one near you. Nothing seen in spot checks of zip codes in MD and DE, and no shipping.

rated:
Can't seem to find one in any zip code.

rated:
There were a bunch near me (Chicago) when OP posted yesterday. I ordered immediately and just picked it up today. They must have gone fast as I no longer see anything within 50 miles.

rated:
Antonius66 said:   Can't seem to find one in any zip code.
  I found one in Reno, 89502, but I am no where near Reno, Tried two so I could deal with someone but no go.

rated:
tydas said:   perhaps a sign Sears is nearing the end? is this product unpopular?
  I think it's more like Sears being unpopular...

rated:
Hi guys, Long time Lurker, first time poster. Just wanted to let you know i checked on Sears.com to see if any were in stock near me and got none within 50 miles of me. That being said, I decided to go to best buy since they price match and got them to price match the item. they rang it up for a total of $140, spent a lot of time verifying the price, model, isbn, upc code, etc on Sears website and once they had done that modified the price to match. i walked out paying $32 and change. I know the cashier, a young man, seemed a bit nervous about screwing up and letting me walk out with something for $100-$110 off without quadruple checking to make sure it was right. Honestly i didn't blame him. Hope this proves useful to someone.

rated:
Lucky you since BB specifically excludes clearance items and the Sears site clearly says "clearance" on it.

rated:
Yes very lucky! As I tried Target with no luck, since on the mobile site it doesn't state clearance..

rated:
There is one sitting on the shelf @ Sears Belden Mall, 4100 Belden Village Mall Canton, OH 44718

I only took one. There are also some fitbit zips on clearance for $20.

I picked up a Fitbit One for $29.

Thanks OP!

rated:
Tried Southern and Jersey Shore NJ and Philly, PA zips with no luck at all

rated:
I ordered the only one that was showing up online at my local store (Pensacola FL), when I went to pick it up there was another one on the shelves. So if its not out of the way, you might want to go in and just check. Someone earlier said check the "fitness" section but in this store it was located in the bath area with the other scales.

rated:
I believe you can price match this to Discover if you can't find it at Sears, you can find it on Amazon and buy it with Discover.. obviously doesn't help you redeem your points, but if you want the product..

rated:
Tried to buy it with Chase price protection and they rejected it.

rated:
Nothing In TN--Not Nash, Mem, Knox, of Choo-Choo....

rated:
Antonius66 said:   Tried to buy it with Chase price protection and they rejected it.

Discover's price protection is way nicer...

rated:
BOC said:   There are also some fitbit zips on clearance for $20.

More Zips in Ft. Wayne, IN for $20.

rated:
Decided to go into my local Sears because the Fitbit One (29.99) was listed in stock. When I got there I saw the clearance section of Fitbit Flex, Zips and Ones. On the same shelf were 3 Aria scales with no clearance stickers. All rang up for $29.97.

I'm sharing because I had none available within 50 miles, yet I found 3 in a store less than 2 miles away!

rated:
splitxserenade said:   Decided to go into my local Sears because the Fitbit One (29.99) was listed in stock. When I got there I saw the clearance section of Fitbit Flex, Zips and Ones. On the same shelf were 3 Aria scales with no clearance stickers. All rang up for $29.97.

I'm sharing because I had none available within 50 miles, yet I found 3 in a store less than 2 miles away!

Would you be interested in shipping one of those?

rated:
Already numerous people have found units physically in store even when the website says they are sold out. This is why I noted that in my original post. Sears & Kmart share the same inventory system, and online reporting is less then ideal, especially when something is on clearance.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016