• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
terms and conditions listed
Best Buy Link 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
$15 savings code will be provided via e-mail on 12/3/16 for use toward a future purchase made from 12/4/16–12/17/16

rated:
Can e-gift cards be used in store to buy 3rd-party gift cards? Can these bonus codes be used to buy 3rd-party gift cards?

rated:
Hmm, wonder if I can use this with the latest $25/$250 Amex offer...

rated:
moneynomore said:   Hmm, wonder if I can use this with the latest $25/$250 Amex offer...
  Per another site is does not since gift cards are processed thru Cashstar

rated:
stanolshefski said:   Can e-gift cards be used in store to buy 3rd-party gift cards? Can these bonus codes be used to buy 3rd-party gift cards?

Always used BB GCs to purchase Kindle GCs (Amazon) or Disney GCs

rated:
$15 SAVINGS CODE OFFER
•Valid 11/6/16–11/19/16 online only.
•$15 savings code will be provided via e-mail on 12/3/16 for use toward a future purchase made from 12/4/16–12/17/16.
•Maximum of 3 $150 e-gift card purchases during promotion time period per customer and savings codes will be sent via e-mail in $15 increments.
•Valid e-mail address required to receive savings code. Savings code may be redeemed online and in store.
•Not valid if order is canceled.

So, what if I were to order one $450 GC? Would I get three $15 GCs?

rated:
stanolshefski said:   Can e-gift cards be used in store to buy 3rd-party gift cards? Can these bonus codes be used to buy 3rd-party gift cards?
  I bought 3rd party gc w/ eGC in September.  IDK about bonus codes.

Can you buy BB gc w/ BB gc?  Could you get $150 and roll it?  I'm guessing not since its through CashStar.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   
  I bought 3rd party gc w/ eGC in September.  IDK about bonus codes.

Can you buy BB gc w/ BB gc?  Could you get $150 and roll it?  I'm guessing not since its through CashStar.

You're right - can't use BB GC to purchase these, since the purchase is through CashStar.

rated:
Trick for buying third party egift cards with BB gift cards online: make sure some portion of the total is paid by credit card, your order will not be cancelled.

rated:
rsuaver said:   

Always used BB GCs to purchase Kindle GCs (Amazon ) or Disney GCs

Does BB still sell Kindle GCs in BM stores?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016