• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Limit one per transaction while Award Card supplies last. 

Can combine smaller denomination cards to reach $25 (as example), $15 Subway and $10 Burger King cards

stock and selection will vary by store.

AWARD CARD DOES NOT EXPIRE and can be used ONLINE

no mention how long Points are valid.

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
For those of you who may not know, 2000 SYW points is the equivalent of $2. $7 back wyb $25 in gift cards is like getting 28% off your gift card purchase.

rated:
Can the AWARD CARD be used in store or only online?

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Can the AWARD CARD be used in store or only online?
  If its a KM/Sears gift card it can be used both in store and online.

rated:
Maine, I doubt it's a gift card or they would have called it a gift card. Hopefully the awards card will function essentially as a gift card though.

rated:
All the other promotions I've done at KM & Sears have given me gift cards.  So they'd have to have invented something new.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Can the AWARD CARD be used in store or only online?

as noted in OP, online use is allowed.

rated:
Just know that if you decide to get this, you should probably bring cash. My experience with Kmart is that they get downright nasty (not just "sorry, cash only," but they act like you are some sort of criminal who was trying to take advantage of them and you're lucky they didn't call the police) if you even try to use a credit card to buy gift cards and tell you "cash only." Then again, I've heard of many others who have no problem using credit cards to buy gift cards there. So who knows.

rated:
MrVietnam said:   Maine, I doubt it's a gift card or they would have called it a gift card. Hopefully the awards card will function essentially as a gift card though.
 Nearest KM is an hour away so I can't confirm that the Award card is a gc but for similar deal at Sears they use the terms interchangeably:

Buy $100 Mastercard gift card, get $10 Sears eAward gift card (does NOT expire) and earn $2 SYW points. Limit 1 offer per transaction.
The eAward gift card will be sent electronically.

rated:
I have a beer rebate that requires the purchase of $25 in gift cards, $25 in groceries and 12 pack of Mich Ultra, sep. rec. allowed. Doing all of this earns me $25. During the holidays there are many beer rebates that require gift card purchase, if you are buying beer anyway. Thanks MisterCheap.

rated:
My additional comment indirectly related to the K-mart deal. If you are going to mix this gift card deal or any gift card deal with one of the beer rebates requiring gift card purchase you might want to look into a liquor rebate app. If you buy liquor you may want to get the app anyway it is called "bev rage" and of course don't forget others like ibotta. Cheers!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016