• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Samsung - 7.5 Cu. Ft. 9-Cycle Electric Dryer - White
$499.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-7-5-cu-ft-9-cycle-electric-dryer-white/3456008.p?skuId=3456008

Take extra care of your clothes. With automatic sensors to protect items from heat and an app that lets you troubleshoot issues right from your smartphone, this Samsung dryer was built for your convenience.
How to Measure for a New ApplianceA little measuring now can help you avoid delivery headaches later. Watch the video ?

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
A little something I learned about buying washers and dryers... When they go on sale, they go on sale everywhere at the same time !!! Prices right now:

HomeDepot   $499
Lowes           $499
Sears            $498
HHGregg      $500

When you buy these major appliances you need to look at other things than the price of the appliance.
... Do you get free delivery ?
... Do you get free setup ?  
... Do they dispose of your old appliances for free ?
... Do they offer a Military discount (if your eligible ?) Have them show you exactly your cost savings (policies change)
... If you want an extended warranty what does the policy offer?
... Cost of extended warranty ? (some are much more expensive than others)

All these other things is where you will receive a cost savings... not the cost of the appliance !!!

Have a great day and cost savings day !!!

rated:
You can fake moving as well at USPS.com for 10% more off at homedepot.

rated:
price $499 everywhere?? That's because this is just a regular price for these low end Samsung's anymore.
Plus many of these are problematic with their motors, both Samsung and LG are having issues right now.

rated:
Dumb question: Are dryers stackable on other  washer models without being sold as a set? Can you mix and match and it still fits? What about a Samsung dryer on top of an LG washer? It would be great if the measurements were all compatible like light bulb sockets but I'm guessing that is not the case.

This will be more of an issue as devices need replacing at different times.  My dryers have lasted significantly longer than washers, I'd hate to throw it away just to get a set that fits.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016