• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
A2 Armament X4 Muzzle Brake and Compensator, Lightweight Titanium - $139.47 + Free Shipping  

PURPOSE:

The X4 Titanium brake is a lightweight muzzle device for large bore applications. The X4 was developed with a large initial chamber that provides a reactive surface for gasses to  mitigate recoil. The secondary chamber provides some compensating affect as well as flash reduction. The X4 was tuned to provide a softer felt impulse over traditional brakes. With the X4, follow up shot times are reduced as the firearm returns to Target much faster, and the chamber design can help eliminate circular rotation, or scope movement on Target. The X4 Titanium is a welcome addition to any large bore rifle where weight is a concern.

FEATURES:

• 7.62mm/.308 caliber or smaller applications
  • Made from U.S.A. Certified 6AL-4V Titanium
  • Bead blasted for a matte finish
  • Threaded 5/8 x 24 TPI for common applications
  • Length: 2.75 inches
  • Weight 1.7 oz
  • SKU (2A-TIBRAKE-X4)
  • Product of Idaho, MADE IN THE USA

A2 Armament X4 Muzzle Brake and Compensator, Lightweight Titanium - $139.47 + Free Shipping 

Moderator Comment: This thread had been placed under moderation to keep thread on topic. — Nov. 13, 2016 @ 12:07am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I do not think the two links to the Store "Target" make any sense.

rated:
These links seem to be automatically inserted by the forum. Most likely for advertising purposes.

rated:
I think they have the name of the company wrong. It is 2A Armament and make great stuff. I will have to see if I can find any reviews on that muzzle break.
I was able to find a cheaper price though. $115.56 + $10 shipping @ Lambo's Armory after adding it to cart. I have purchased from them before.
https://www.lanbosarmory.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=34651 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016