• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.kmart.com/home-kitchen/b-1348478564?si 

November 13-19, 2016. Also, Home items are on sale, 10% off Online Only, 11/13-11/14.Options After Points:

• Rachael Ray Tools & Gadgets Stainless Steel Bench Scrape $.28
  • Faberware Classic 4-pc. Steak Knife Set  $.39
  • Progressive 4-Pack Multicolor Chopping Mats $.39
  • 6-Pc. Serve & Store Bowl Set $.39

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
This is among my SYW points offers popping up:

OFFERBASE
2% in points on purchases with Sears MasterCard at Kmart
To track the VIP downgrade and upgrade 2016

Clear as mud, Kmart!

rated:
I don't see this offer under Member Deals.  Is there a list of products that qualify?

rated:
Good find! The points are only valid for 14 days so you need to decide how to use them quickly.

rated:
Where are you seeing this deal? I don't see it in coupons, points, or special offers.

rated:
kmsandrbs said:   Where are you seeing this deal? I don't see it in coupons, points, or special offers.
 Click on any of the Home items from the above link, look at points info for the item on the right, and you will see offer details in the fine print.

rated:
POINTS DO NOT ROLL! Have to pay for item for 5K POINTS, CANNOT REDEEM ANY POINTS!

rated:
vadeltachi said:   This is among my SYW points offers popping up:

OFFERBASE
2% in points on purchases with Sears MasterCard at Kmart 
To track the VIP downgrade and upgrade 2016

Clear as mud, Kmart

I got VIP upgrade 2016 and am silver!

Hope that lasts into 2017

rated:
Here are some more qualifying items:

Some examples:

3-Pack Paring Knifes - Tomodachi Print + $5 SYW Points $5.38
Pyrex Basics 8" Square Baker - Clear + $5 SYW Points $5.39
Pyrex Basics 3-quart Oblong Baking Dish – Clear + $5 SYW Points $5.39 (pictured)
Essential Home Stuffed Burger Press + $5 SYW Points $5.39
Progressive 4-Pack Multicolor Chopping Mats + $5 SYW Points $5.39
Essential Home 3-Cup Flour Sifter + $5 SYW Points $5.39

I got one of the steak knive sets and 2 of each size of the Pyrex clear baking dishes (for a total of 5 items).. It says I will get back $5.75 in points and the amount due after tax is $5.82, so each of these items will be 7 cents after points. Are you guys seeing you will get back $5.75 also and not just the advertised $5? Just a hint: To get back the $5 SYW or more you have to place separate orders on each item you get.

Shop Your Way Membership
Congrats! You earned $5.75 in points* today

Thanks for being a valued Shop Your Way member! 
You've Earned to Use Later
54 Base Points
$0.05
5,701 Bonus Points $5.70
$5.75 (5,755) in points
to use later

rated:
Even though you can place separate orders back to back, and it shows $5+ in points for each, it appears that the limit is one purchase per account.

rated:
so max is only $5?

rated:
I also saw Members get $15 back in points with purchase of $39.99 Magic Bullet

rated:
You could earn 0 points to use later ??

rated:
RagingBull said:   so max is only $5?
Yes:

Members get $5 in points when you spend $5 or more on qualifying Home items at Kmart. Offer valid 11/13-11/19. Points awarded the next day & valid for 14 days. Limit 1 per member. INSTORE & ONLINE

rated:
MrVietnam said:   I got one of the steak knive sets and 2 of each size of the Pyrex clear baking dishes (for a total of 5 items)..

5 different accounts? If 1 account, then did you get 5x $5+?

rated:
ocean935 said:   
MrVietnam said:   I got one of the steak knive sets and 2 of each size of the Pyrex clear baking dishes (for a total of 5 items)..
  5 different accounts? If 1 account, then did you get 5x $5+?

Just a heads up so you don't have to waste your time returning orders. The limit is 1 and it is enforced this time. You will only get bonus points for your first order and the rest you will get just the regular base points which will be pennies.

rated:
The $5 points back on home items is back.  It ends Dec 3.  Direct link from FW not working.  Click on link below and go to Home section to see more details.
Link 

rated:
Thanks sportsfan64!

rated:
sportsfan64 said:   The $5 points back on home items is back.  It ends Dec 3.  Direct link from FW not working.  Click on link below and go to Home section to see more details.
Link 

http://www.kmart.com/home/b-1348460928  Additional 10% off using code CYBER

rated:
Also found a 15% off a single home item from shop your way coupons. YMMV

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016