posted 19 days ago by
tanner12oz

Local Kmart was offering 100% back in points on Halloween candy. Was alot there, Peeps, candy corn mixed bags of snack size candy. Valid up to $100 and points good for 14 days. Was a good way to churn some existing points. Ymmv not sure if its all kmarts.

6 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
rated:
are you sure you could use points and roll the points?

rated:
this is sort of a repost. Im sure it was expired when most stores ran out of candy.

All points back are at all stores. no store has specific point promotions

rated:
Texas8 said:   are you sure you could use points and roll the points?
  No, if you use points, then you won't get any points back. Since the offer is for 100% back in points, the 100% is based on your OOP spending (cash, credit/debit card, gift card).

rated:
I didn't get points but went to customer service and they manually added them. I spent $0 out of pocket.

rated:
I got my points just fine

rated:
2tiger said:   I got my points just fine
  Multiples of $5?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016