posted 21 days ago by
anusha123
Addicted Member

Hi

I saw groupon and other sites in ebates mobile app which shows additional disconts from desktop site
Groupon is showing 1% than desktop as 7%
Kohls is 6% which is showing 3% in desktop 
There are many more stores with addtional CB on mobile app but these 2 are my favorites

If you are using the ebates check in mobile app before using in desktop

7 Comments
Add Comment
More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
rated:
They actually announced this yesterday in an email entitled "Savings Are Coming": 

"Maximize your Cash Back earnings this holiday season...
Don't forget all the ways Ebates can help you save over the holidays.
- At Home... with the Ebates button... on your computer.
- In Store... up to 10%... when you shop in over 30 stores.
- Everywhere: take advantage of app-exclusive deals."

rated:
cashbackmonitor.com is a great site to compare amounts.

rated:
jschuman said:   cashbackmonitor.com is a great site to compare amounts.
  Doesn't show app-exclusive bonus CB though.

rated:
Jschuman - thanks so much for cashbackmonitor site. It's great. Green for you. 

rated:
fivetalents said:   

Yes, it is not 100% accurate, but it is a quick way to compare before a purchase.

rated:
jschuman said:   
fivetalents said:   

Yes, it is not 100% accurate, but it is a quick way to compare before a purchase.

Agreed, I use CBM before every online purchase myself. However, given the thread topic that you posted this tip in, I wanted to be clear that CBM will only return CB rates for browser based websites (i.e., you have to check rates on any applicable CB portal app separately to see if there are even higher, more lucrative CB rates being offered before clicking through to start a shopping trip). They also do not include all CB portals (e.g., MyPoints, eMiles), so make sure you also check any non-included portals that you like/use separately before clicking through. Also, as I posted in another thread, they may not always list CB portals that they normally list with every search, even if they do currently offer CB for the store you're about to shop. This recently happened with eBates for almost a month and it took 3 shopping trips before I realized I'd gone with lower CB sites because CBM failed to list eBate's rates (they normally do), so if any of your usual portals aren't listed, check them separately before clicking through. So, like you say, it's not 100% accurate, but I'd hate for anyone unfamiliar with CBM's limitations to read your reply, assume CBM is all inclusive, and needlessly leave money on the table. Great service, just not pertinent to this thread topic about app based CB.

rated:
Kohl's in the EBates app is only showing 3% for me.
Others still seeing 6%?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016