• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Got another eBay bucks offer today.

CONGRATULATIONS! You've activated the Bucks bonus offer. 

Earn 4% on qualifying items $50+, 6% on $100+, 8% on $150+ 

Expires:
Nov 15, 2016 11:59 PM PST

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Please add YMMV to title. Targeted like most (but not all) eBay offers. Was able to use the $15 off $60 offer from last week that was open to all, but didn't receive this one.

rated:
Wish I knew how to start getting these offers again...

rated:
johnnybs said:   Wish I knew how to start getting these offers again...

I think eBay dolls these out to higher spenders...  I spent way too much in buying gold coins.  

Last offer I got 11/7 was for their VIPs and they gave me concierge service where I get instant replies to issues with sellers who harassed me over bad reviews left for not sending $0.99 cable, gave me USPS priority mail return of 35 lb electronics and often get coupons ($10, 20 and 75 today) like this morning for asking what happened to the $100 coupon that appeared on my acct last week then mysteriously disappeared.  

rated:
BPH789 said:   
johnnybs said:   Wish I knew how to start getting these offers again...
  I think eBay dolls these out to higher spenders...  I spent way too much in buying gold coins.  

For high spenders? LOL. I have spent grand total of $11.xx in my 6 months old account and I get these offers pretty much everytime in that account. My older accounts never get these offers. So I'm not sure if it has to do anything with high spending. 

Although I rarely end up using these offers since I don't find anything of value on eBay (other than $1 cables etc)....

rated:
no love from eBay to me, only monthly invoices.

rated:
Worked for me. Thanks OP.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016