Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, HOT DEALS. — Dec. 10, 2016 @ 10:22pm
rated:
169.99 is that a good deal? My mom only watch YouTube.com? Can this laptop handle YouTube without lagging? Thanks

rated:
Any help on answer above question are appreciated. Thanks

rated:
Wow no one help?

rated:
You gotta be patient, dude.
Nearly any laptop could handle YouTube videos!! This would definitely would with ease. Guaranteed that any new laptop nowadays has plenty of power for simple browsing and online videos. 

rated:
Is this the cheapest traditional laptop for black friday and cyber monday (i.e., with a cd/dvd drive and a traditional hard drive)? Also, can I buy now at bb and then price match?

how many hours would I need to wait out in the cold to get this laptop at a B&M store? from when till when should I line up to get a shot at getting this laptop?

TIA

rated:
bestbuy1115 said:   Is this the cheapest traditional laptop for black friday and cyber monday (i.e., with a cd/dvd drive and a traditional hard drive)? Also, can I buy now at bb and then price match?

how many hours would I need to wait out in the cold to get this laptop at a B&M store? from when till when should I line up to get a shot at getting this laptop?

TIA

This may be available online but exactly what time is unknown

rated:
Ok. if I line up for the laptop, what date and time should i start lining up to have a good shot at getting it?

rated:
bestbuy1115 said:   Ok. if I line up for the laptop, what date and time should i start lining up to have a good shot at getting it?

According to their ad, they are handing out tickets @ 7 am on Friday. Doors open 8 am.

rated:
Go-now!Take a empty liter soda bottle to pee in and a case of energy drinks.

rated:
hi so id need to wait for four days in line? thats crazy though i do badly want this laptop.

when is the latest i can line up and still get a ticket for the item?

can i order it online?

rated:
bestbuy1115 said:   hi so id need to wait for four days in line? thats crazy though i do badly want this laptop.

when is the latest i can line up and still get a ticket for the item?

can i order it online?

No one can answer your question about when to stand in line to guarantee getting one.

Yes, you should be able to order online

rated:
If U go now, U are the 3rd one inline.

rated:
were u for real? can i still get it if i go line up now?

rated:
OP, this is an awesome deal. I dont know why you didnt get more green

rated:
bestbuy1115 said:   were u for real? can i still get it if i go line up now?
 If you were to ask me -- you didn't, but if you had -- I'd tell you that it's not worth your time. Even if it's a hundred bucks knocked off. 

I went *EARLY* one morning, no kidding, like 5 AM, and ppl were lined up around the building  I just turned around and left, went home and went back to sleep.

It's *not* a hot deal if I'm wasting four hours of my time standing around talking to a bunch of fools who are all psyched up to save forty bucks.

My $0.02

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016