posted 24 days ago by
Hero76

Found this great "female exercise" device. My woman just loves it. Please don't ask what it does, it's an exercise machine

Use coupon code J5EZGAUM  ​for $7 off making it $12.99 !

https://www.amazon.com/Exercise-Loveryoyo-Weighted-Bladder-Contr...

21 Comments
Add Comment
Moderator Comment: Members of our community have alerted us to the questionable nature of this deal. While we do not condone any unethical or illegal behavior, we believe discussion and debate helps our community make informed decisions. Please read, comment if you'd like, and proceed with caution. — Nov. 21, 2016 @ 10:15pm
rated:
Just sitting here in anticipation of the comments....

rated:
"Keep them in a dry and ventilated place."

- Really?

rated:
yes

rated:
really

rated:
The video reviews on Amazon are pretty helpful.

rated:
Kegel has been looking for his balls.

rated:
Warning - careful with future Amazon suggestions!

rated:
rsuaver said:   Warning - careful with future Amazon suggestions!
  Grandma logging onto your Amazon account: "let's see if we can get the NES for little Timmy...OH MY WHAT IS THIS??"

rated:
My favorite is the "people who bought this also bought..." Cat grooming brush was the first item. Bondage kit....

rated:
It says Length: 7.5 inches. Would that be one size fits all?

rated:
Looks nice!

rated:
Hmm...Can be also used as a massager for the shoulder.
Do you guys think so?

rated:
Can i leave these as a tip for my favorite waitress?
Xmas is coming!!!

rated:
Love these! They work great and are totally worth the price. I suggest to get them

rated:
Might be useful. Thanks, OP!

rated:
This set of Kemal balls are well worth their money. Sturdy & worth the investment if u like to stay tight and firm!! Would purchase agsin

rated:
bbchicana said:   Looks like a great deal can't wait to try them
  alot of videos on youtube about proper usage.

rated:
I'm a new member and I just joined and want to use my first post to say this is an awesome product and you should buy it.

OK-where's my check?

rated:
bokey said:   I'm a new member and I just joined and want to use my first post to say this is an awesome product and you should buy it.

OK-where's my check?

Exactly. Hopefully miswired Samsung cells if you know what I mean...........

rated:
So, just launched, 4 reviews; and Fakespot gives the company an F; and at least 50% of the reviews for these are bad:

http://fakespot.com/product/kegel-balls-exercise-kit-for-women-f...

As we used to say when we dialed in to get here.... here comes the lock.

rated:
Hello come and enjoy this great deal.
Super promotion
The product is pretty

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016